Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO?

This is a discussion on Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SheldonCooper 1:37 in the archer video. Seems they got the combo mechanics down pretty well. Interesting. Its ...
Page: 4

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    1:37 in the archer video. Seems they got the combo mechanics down pretty well. Interesting.
    Its nice to see the turks rip off the game so well and make it something we all wanna play again. If it wasn't for them calling me everyday trying to scam my medicaid card which i don't even have or trying to sell me fake car insurance which i dont even need then i might even say well done.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Well yeah sure it's a rip off. But it's completely rebuilt in a new engine. There is no copy pasting code here (no short cuts), unreal engine and build it from scratch. Even if it's a rip off, this must be a ton of time invested into it in past and even more will be.
    Decerto and SacruM like this.

Updated first post- all videos are there.

Quote Originally Posted by MINOOOOOOOR View Post
    Nothing fun it would be a video of his fat fuck ass getting 20 000 slaps and 50 000 claps with the quickness
    God bless the quickness
    Decerto likes this.

Well yeah sure it's a rip off. But it's completely rebuilt in a new engine. There is no copy pasting code here (no short cuts), unreal engine and build it from scratch. Even if it's a rip off, this must be a ton of time invested into it in past and even more will be.
    I will copyright the shit out of them np np. I'll go file a claim on behalf of mgame now. brb

I feel like the biggest rip off is the models they're using. The animations are exactly the same, which is kind of weird, because it would've made sense to re-rig the character models completely instead of using the old models and adding some make up on top. The walking animations look so fucking weird lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I feel like the biggest rip off is the models they're using. The animations are exactly the same, which is kind of weird, because it would've made sense to re-rig the character models completely instead of using the old models and adding some make up on top. The walking animations look so fucking weird lmao.
    looks like they are trying to copy ko LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    It's the same for everything in game. I think it's a carbon copy and they want that.

Little archer Senior Member

There is a way to have KO without having to copy everything. Wouldn't surprise me if trading / cancelling also caused your shit to get bugged or that character select is disabled LMAO.

They only needed to stay KO 100% pvp-wise. Everything else could look better and improved but these are [redacted] devs lol.

We have to understand that this is a new company, doesn't matter if they copy or not, maybe someone got angry on NTTGAME and wanted to make something new. There is no Alpha server yet and many people are complaining already. I'm also an long term Knight Online player, but i'm so fucking tired of this shit, they are doing nothing. Would be nice to have Rise Online based on WoW system with monthly payment. Remove all premiums, cospre, whole KO POWER UP STORE. Atleast give them a chance, we will see how it will gowith alpha and beta

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

ko2 is here lawl

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

This is not a remaster but there are other similar projects under development that's close to this one, just like:

HookEm likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    There is a way to have KO without having to copy everything. Wouldn't surprise me if trading / cancelling also caused your shit to get bugged or that character select is disabled LMAO.

They only needed to stay KO 100% pvp-wise. Everything else could look better and improved but these are [redacted] devs lol.
    The main things that need to stay are the PvP system, class identities and party balance. I haven't played another game with a similar party system and class balance. Sure there is a lot of room for improvement, but in general it's just so cool that you can have different types of parties with entirely different play styles and find success. Everything else could be changed. Items, upgrading, magic/rare items, stats, skills etc. They would only have to figure out the key points that make KO feel like the game it is.

Oh and let's not forget "comboing", or as it is known in other games, animation canceling. Without it, KO would've been a dead game from launch.

Probation Senior Member

These turks are prolly just trolling the shit outa everyone getting donations for something that will never come. Little scammer cunts. I might have little faith in turks but i hope this is legit. Lets go boys. One big clan. Ill be the clan leader
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    These turks are prolly just trolling the shit outa everyone getting donations for something that will never come. Little scammer cunts. I might have little faith in turks but i hope this is legit. Lets go boys. One big clan. Ill be the clan leader
    u gonna slap them with the quickness?
    Decerto likes this.

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-12-2022, 01:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-04-2022, 12:30 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-18-2022, 05:28 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-01-2022, 03:32 PM