Rixty (In Case You Wondering)

This is a discussion on Rixty (In Case You Wondering) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is the best way to get NPoints. You can use PayPal to Redeem Rixty Code and put money on ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Rixty (In Case You Wondering)

This is the best way to get NPoints. You can use PayPal to Redeem Rixty Code and put money on your Rixty acount. Once you get money in the account you can buy NPoints instantly through the KO website. So for anyone wondering, Rixty is going to be your best option.

heres a direct link.. Been using this for instant Npoints https://www.paypal-gifts.com/us/brands/rixty.html

iTzBryan Senior Member

I don't see the Rixty option anywhere when I login on the knight online website? Do you have to login game to redeem it or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    This is the best way to get NPoints. You can use PayPal to Redeem Rixty Code and put money on your Rixty acount. Once you get money in the account you can buy NPoints instantly through the KO website. So for anyone wondering, Rixty is going to be your best option.
    Hey,
    Please explain the whole procedure.

Thanks.

1. Create a Rixty account
    2. Put money in your Rixty account via paypal, credit card, etc. (I actually didn't want the wife to know so I bought a disposable master card that i loaded money on then used that card as a reference on Rixty. )
    3. Go to NTT games Knight Online website and LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
    4. Go to recharge N points
    5. Use the Rixty option

From my experience, you can't do this in game. I tried like 10 times and just got a grey screen when I needed to log into Rixty from the game interface. You must go to NTT games Knight Online website and use your ID and password to log in.

Depends on your country.. I have the option to use but my friend from the netherlands does not.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Install Hola extension for chrome (much more convenient then other proxy bugging redirect sites). Use ntt game with activated hola extension and change your IP to USA in Hola settings. If you log as US Hola to nttgame website it should work for you just fine and also show you every payment option available.