Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This Rocks!

This is a discussion on This Rocks! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I love this I can't even log in before a war. THIS RULES YAY!!!! Lets call this game free to ...
Page: 1

SpellBound

Default This Rocks!

I love this I can't even log in before a war. THIS RULES YAY!!!!
    Lets call this game free to play and not let people not paying log in at all THANKS ALOT FUCK YOU K2 why dont you slit your wrists open vertically you sausage jockey pieces of shit.

I had to vent, I might as well quit this fucking game completely bullshit

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Default Re: This Rocks!

Originally posted by SpellBound
    quit this fucking game completely bullshit
    now go and do that

Default Re: This Rocks!

Originally posted by SpellBound
    I had to vent, I might as well quit this fucking game completely bullshit
    or buy prem?

SpellBound

No see if I do that it will fuel there money hungriness. Then they will make it pay to play. I'm just going to level and kill people in noob cz, fuck wars :P

Phear

Their recent server-side patch for "Server Stability" was really only one thing: They lowered the % cap on the servers for nonpremium users.
    Before, if the servers were 80% full or above, you would get the nonpremium message. Now it's possibly somewhere around 50%, beacuse even at 1am in Turkey I couldn't log on D3.
    And you still get D/c every time you fail to login.

1. Free2Play™: All players have absolutely FREE access to all the current features of the game as well as future updates and expansion packages with no time limit.
    Its not Free 2 Play, we cant even play the game when we want to.

Banned Senior Member

it's common sense, non premium cant log in from around 1 am (pst) to about 1 pm, on war days the servers fill from 5 pm to 5:30.

lov3less

omg, i was looking forward to going to war too. I missed the other wars already and now because they cut the server cap i cant get in! :angry:

HOW ABOUT YOU GET OF YOUR CHEAP ASSES AND BUY PREMIUM?! $8.00 once every 30 days isnt that much to pay.

SpellBound

how about you STOP TELLIN ME WHAT TO DO :P jks I guess if I'm too cheap to get premium then I don't get to play xD

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    HOW ABOUT YOU GET OF YOUR CHEAP ASSES AND BUY PREMIUM?! $8.00 once every 30 days isnt that much to pay.
    Not because we are cheap, just because we don't want to pay for a game that doesn't give any support to their premium users...atm I'm playing Lineage at Kain server, and I pay monthly the same as bronze premium, $8.99, but that game has a good costumer support and has almost no bugs, that's why I pay for it...If I had some more space at my pc, I'd buy WoW and would be happy to pay for it, but I won't pay a nickle to K2 before seeing some significant changes.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Meh, i like the game, and i like the benefits that buying premium gives me. I don't have to spam log in attempts, i get a free trina, knight cash, a good exp increasement and makes the game easier to enjoy.

If u don't buy premium, u can still play the game, but it sucks.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Phear
    Their recent server-side patch for "Server Stability" was really only one thing: They lowered the % cap on the servers for nonpremium users.
    Before, if the servers were 80% full or above, you would get the nonpremium message. Now it's possibly somewhere around 50%, beacuse even at 1am in Turkey I couldn't log on D3.
    And you still get D/c every time you fail to login.

1. Free2Play™: All players have absolutely FREE access to all the current features of the game as well as future updates and expansion packages with no time limit.
    Its not Free 2 Play, we cant even play the game when we want to.
    where does it say you can access whenever you want? It says you can access to all current features...which is true. You get the updates as well and the expansion packages. It was like this for years so you dont have a monthly trial. I have played tons of games where their free server has jackshit. So quit your whining. If you dont want to pay for a game, then dont expect full services. THere are no free lunches in this world. You cant have everything your way. grow up

gasytornis

ok u all moan and whine about i cant get in blah blah blah, and u wont buy premium dont buy then dont moan, also u all say this game is shit etc... so dont play but yet u all do because u wolud be lost with out it

How do i buy prem with fucked up click & shit....

ministry

why pay for a game full with bugs and turks? :angry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast