Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

PROBLEM after the patch(2)

This is a discussion on PROBLEM after the patch(2) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, im getting sick of this shit, after every new patch i have the same problem with my computer, as ...
Page: 1

llJuanMall

Well, im getting sick of this shit, after every new patch i have the same problem with my computer, as soon as i get in the game it reboots. I dont really know wtf is wrong with it. last time, i could fix it a played for about a week and now with the valentines patch and shit, it is fuck up again!?! :angry: :angry: WTF is wrong with ko and its patchs?!!?!??!
    Anybody having the same problem?? post it here FAST need a solution.... SNOWDAY here in Canada and i cant play... FUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<

post in tech support....

call gateway/hp etc

same prob , well good time to quit imo...

flush the shit outta ur ip config

also try change the version number in option.ini and get patch again or download patch from ftp and extract over other patch in ur knight online folder

my laptop randomly started doing it turned out was my power source was over heating

so also when u reboot check ur cpu heat or go to ur control panel and check ur error logs

all i can think of atm if it happen to me again i will make sure i figure out the source of problem

llJuanMall

im sick of this :angry: ill try to find a way to fix this hopefully before the weekend......... <_<

same thing happens to me man can get frustrating especially when your a full healer in a DS party.

Ayman4u

my Pc reboot and keep crashing also but when alot of things running with ko not after new patch :\

Also the old bbug is back ? you cant loot some boxes :S we couldnt loot flenkor box -_- and monsters also

DarK

my pc only has this when im on KO, im going fine for a while then all the sudden it flashes a bluescreen and restarts. wtf? was working fine before 1471

bazzeeka

Best Bet is check your how cool your pc is running at.. blow some of that dust out the box and cobwebs maybe some bats too

Check Cooling
    Check CPU isnt over running with too many programs
    Check Error logs in control panel
    Check Graphics card isnt fucked.. may have heat problems [ happen to me ] it just kept shuttin off cause the core was fucked.

Its xtrap I think, cause I play other games and it works just fine I play KO and Gunz (which I think use xtrap also) and it just crashes.

llJuanMall

The same thing happened b efore but i just unistall norton and it worked(patch 1471) now with this new patch same thing :angry: and i dont really know how to fix it :angry: WHAT A FUKING BORING SNOWDAY :angry:

Hehe we only got about 15 centimeters where i live in canada. Havn&#39;t gotten a snow day since grade 4

llJuanMall

after 2 years here in canada i finally get to see a snowday, about 25-30centimeters here in missisauga,no school it was neat!
    the bad part was that ko was not working, i wanted to do about 10-15% today <_<

Are you running Nvidia gfx cards guys?

Milkshaker

better check that cpu temp. This was happening to me and I finally found out that my cpu was overheating, so i cleaned the dust out of the cooler and installed a program so that i can monitor the temperatureand fan speeds. (thanks again Waz)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast