RoFD SUCKS !

This is a discussion on RoFD SUCKS ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :mellow: No it doesnt . Many of u are saying it does. But listen. Easy Quest for an good item. ...
Page: 1

AndTheHeroFails

Default RoFD SUCKS !

:mellow: No it doesnt. Many of u are saying it does. But listen. Easy Quest for an good item. FOr an Rogue i did this quest in beta; Kill 30 Burung Skeles = Mirage Dagger+3 or a IXB+3. Also Kill 80 Sheriffs i think, u get an unique.

The quesy help you how BIG TIME for no money, or newbies. Free chitin. I mean come on. Get a party going and u will have these items in NO time ! Ne1 wanna add to my post xD :lol:

ItsAHit

I dont understand why youre complaining?

AndTheHeroFails

It is In BOLD lettering, some people cannot read, i swear.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

i dont like the interface, the bugs, and especially, the fact that they deteled my Chitin Shield....

beside that, seems allright

De_Piere

Default Re: RoFD SUCKS !

Originally posted by AndTheHeroFails
    :mellow: No it doesnt. Many of u are saying it does. But listen. Easy Quest for an good item. FOr an Rogue i did this quest in beta; Kill 30 Burung Skeles = Mirage Dagger+3 or a IXB+3. Also Kill 80 Sheriffs i think, u get an unique.

The quesy help you how BIG TIME for no money, or newbies. Free chitin. I mean come on. Get a party going and u will have these items in NO time ! Ne1 wanna add to my post xD :lol:
    kk ima put it like this tere was a time in which shell boots for some classes as well as helmets where rare and expensive now iamgine those guys who worked many hours farming and for thme this pieces of shells and uniques where a way of status, imagine all those rogues proud with their shells helmet that cost them so much and now the noobs who come to game can get it easily so they think havinga shell helmet is being pro therefore all nubs will think they are da shit...long long long time ago before ke mirage dagger was godly old school guys know it, now md is a piece of shit that same thing might happen to shells.

zetazeta

who gives quest for killing sheriffs?

Originally posted by Dro
    i dont like the interface, the bugs, and especially, the fact that they deteled my Chitin Shield....

beside that, seems allright
    Agreed.. would be awesome if I had my CS still.. fuckin pricks k2 are..