Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

rofl

This is a discussion on rofl within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is turkey a 3rd world country? i mean how come they can play 24/7 this game, and most of em ...
Page: 2

_merchant_

is turkey a 3rd world country? i mean how come they can play 24/7 this game, and most of em plays at internet cafes, i just asked some "respected" turk on xigenon and he told me he spend 20$ a day..

UgUrKa_TuRKa

Originally posted by _merchant_
    is turkey a 3rd world country? i mean how come they can play 24/7 this game, and most of em plays at internet cafes, i just asked some "respected" turk on xigenon and he told me he spend 20$ a day..
    So Internet cafes r more expensive 4 Tur-ko players, Turks r goin to cyper-cafes coz cafes r suitable to play multi-player games. N Here we go! There is 11million internet user in Turkiye so wtf question its '' is Turkey a 3rd world?'' country.

ministry

zuhahhhahahhahahhaahahahaha

Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UgUrKa_TuRKa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-_merchant_
    So Internet cafes r more expensive 4 Tur-ko players, Turks r goin to cyper-cafes coz cafes r suitable to play multi-player games. N Here we go! There is 11million internet user in Turkiye so wtf question its '' is Turkey a 3rd world?'' country.[/b]

turkey is a city right? not possible so many retards live in the same country

mason_cro

is turkey a 3rd world country?
    I hate these titles which don't make any sense whatsoever. Yanks call Africa "the third world" although Africa is the cradle of our civilisation, and ofc they imported 1/3 of their population from Africa. I hate such pompous titles made by some moron who's biggest contribution to the world is a fuckin hamburger.

De_Piere

Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UgUrKa_TuRKa)</div>
    So Internet cafes r more expensive 4 Tur-ko players, Turks r goin to cyper-cafes coz cafes r suitable to play multi-player games. N Here we go! There is 11million internet user in Turkiye so wtf question its '' is Turkey a 3rd world?'' country.[/b]
    i believe turks go to cybers same reason peruvian do...
    1st is more situable for any kind of videogame
    2nd you got your babas there so playing ko with 5 guys ina room is funnier than in your house
    3rd you can play more games and all the computers might not have good graphics cards

4rth(peru only) cybers dam cheap here !!

PayForMySinS

:wub:

jimfujitsu

The only reason ppl play at internet caffees is because they dont have a computer and internet conection at home.This is not a shooter game wich requires close team work and mmorpgs are best played at home while having all conditions twards relaxing,because it is very time consuming.

Originally posted by jimfujitsu
    The only reason ppl play at internet caffees is because they dont have a computer and internet conection at home.This is not a shooter game wich requires close team work and mmorpgs are best played at home while having all conditions twards relaxing,because it is very time consuming.
    tend to agree

Phendark

I am only laughing you guys who opened up this topic and who answered in the same direction! I am only laughing with my ass... Ok lets all be a racist then continue your bull shits 10-15 year old kids.

mason_cro

"I am only laughing with my ass... "

sorry this is such a fkin funny sentence, i hope you meant to say it this way xDxDxD

Phendark

Originally posted by mason_cro
    "I am only laughing with my ass... "

sorry this is such a fkin funny sentence, i hope you meant to say it this way xDxDxD
    nope I definately mean that. It is just an expression in my language

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by jimfujitsu
    tbh, pvp dus require close teamwork....

lol....

I always play at home, but sometimes i go to cyber cafe for play with my friends. And i think im not the only person :lol: .

PD: before i use the pc, i scan like 20 min with all antivirus and antispywares that i can

R4zor

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa@

So Internet cafes r more expensive 4 Tur-ko players, Turks r goin to cyper-cafes coz cafes r suitable to play multi-player games. N Here we go! There is 11million internet user in Turkiye so wtf question its '' is Turkey a 3rd world?'' country.

turkey is a city right? not possible so many retards live in the same country[/b]
    rofl with that line you could start an incontinental war

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast