Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Play USKO with-out Premium

This is a discussion on Play USKO with-out Premium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was just wondering if it was even useful to play USKO with-out premium (my parents won't let me get ...
Page: 1

I was just wondering if it was even useful to play USKO with-out premium (my parents won't let me get adn i dont have a damn credt card) or its just stfu all the poor ppls poll complete please =S nvm cant see where to add poll just state and if useful wat server?

nwm to play it without prem...ask some homeboyz or ingame friends to buy it for u

i am just new to usko bro i got no homeboys in usko

bumb up some1 please help me =S

Azraim

Well if u really want play without prem, u can try to log when turkish are sleeping cuz servers will be then pretty empty. Then it depends where do you live. If u live in Europe, try to log the night or the morning. And of course if u just begining try to go on ronark, logos or pathos which are less crowed than others servers atm

I live in Toronto, Canada so what time about Turks go to sleep if i am in GMT-5 (thx if u can help )

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

all depends of ur time zone .. if u r USA time ... u dun need premmy for PK! for exp .. hmm ! depends how lazy u are :P

for European time .. u gotta log in at 6am and stay logged. .so u can play ! its shitty when u have to relog for some boss (when u r priest) but still .. u can play

Razyrfist

I live in Toronto, Canada so what time about Turks go to sleep if i am in GMT-5 (thx if u can help ) [/b]
    Hmm, the servers on Pathos start to empty out at about 4 or 5 PM at your time. I am GMT-6, so they are full when I first get home from school, but have some room after about 30 minutes. But, I'm prem But, that seems that the only advantage to prem is log on priority, as my Support Ticket has gone unanswered for a week now.

warriorsPriest

too lazy to do maths

Turk time : GMT +2

sime217

I live in Toronto, Canada so what time about Turks go to sleep if i am in GMT-5 (thx if u can help ) [/b]
    me too, which district

turks=gmt+2
    do the math.

sexy Owa

playing non premium is easy in my time zone :/ live in Michigan, usa. by the time im done at work / college servers are wide open

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

you can play without prem but u prolly wont get in at all during day time hours and lvling deff isnt as easy if u dont have it

me too, which district[/b]
    i am in Mississauga...well i get home at about 4 on weekdays so if i can logg at about 4-5 until 10 i would love to come and join one of u guys =S

The king. Senior Member

no.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast