Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ROFL luferson anvil :o

This is a discussion on ROFL luferson anvil :o within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; less money for the skilled clans holding the castle, which might i added is the biggest part of this game. ...
Page: 4

Razyrfist

less money for the skilled clans holding the castle, which might i added is the biggest part of this game.

more money for the turk kings that use bots to vote them and steal all the money

by K2s standards this is a fantastic patch, i even remember K2 trying to take the castle away from R2D back in the day, they failed at that so there taking as much money as they can from the castle lmao[/b]
    K2 also can't add holidy patches w/o servers being down for 5+ hours.....

rofl

tommyleonghk

hmmmm...

this new anvil....

hmmmm.....

h34r:

Banned

kill the ppls that merchant sc´s for 2,55m during waaar

Magicality

With this patch they also added the option to trade in PUS vouchers for potions (HP/MP in quantities of 100, 300, or 500). Just a matter of time before they will appear in the PowerUp Store.

This all really is horrible news for any clan holding the Delos Castle...

kill the ppls that merchant sc´s for 2,55m during waaar [/b]
    Obviously some ppl still dont know you do not loose money if the opposite nation invades you.

Invaders get 10k per kill

And yea, I do agree this is fukkin lame.
    At xig, we barely get 400M a day as castleholders, with all the costs to defend the castle, its barely something left. Not anymore worth to attend, since the only thing you gain is abit "honour"

nocomment

K2 also can't add holidy patches w/o servers being down for 5+ hours.....[/b]
    nope only 2hours / 4 hours is for nothing like every week

For me, or for my clan rather, I would say this patch sucks ass.

/Buy_Anvil_Scrolls_From_Moradon_If_Your_In_Ares_Pla x_TY_ßß
    h34r:[/b]
    lol kk

This is much better dont have to go all the way to moradon for a upgrade [/b]
    +1

i like emc anvil its done me good already i think i took its virginity but i raped the shit out of it as well now its loose : )

retarded part = there is no armor npc in emc except the NON upgradeable ones

Obviously some ppl still dont know you do not loose money if the opposite nation invades you.

Invaders get 10k per kill

And yea, I do agree this is fukkin lame.
    At xig, we barely get 400M a day as castleholders, with all the costs to defend the castle, its barely something left. Not anymore worth to attend, since the only thing you gain is abit "honour"[/b]
    Idk about you guys but we have people merchanting scrolls 24/7 near anvil anyway so normally those are the scrolls that sell, not so much from the NPC

HIPPY

nice! it&#39;s a waste of time to run back to the anvil after u relog in moradon. :lol:

Magicality

Coming soon to the PUS....

Quoc

i think its a great idea lol, now i dont need to like lag like hell in moradon, i can go to anvil to ugprade and moradon to merchant so its less lag, i love the new patch ^^

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

zzz.. everyone ignoring this post by Magic.

PEOPLE - K2 IS FUXING UP CSW OWNERS!

Stupid farking patch, seriously <_<

a.q

Razyrfist

This definitely has its pros and cons. I mean, yea it is good to be able to have less lag while upgrading. Alos, there won&#39;t be so much damn spamming near you that if you dont turn off all chat you cant see a thing ur clan is typing. But the main con is the csw deal. The new pot thing K2 is offering is gonna fuk the castle owners up, big time.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast