Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ROFL luferson anvil :o

This is a discussion on ROFL luferson anvil :o within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; isnt therer already enough fukkin turkish flags all over this game now they gunna sell em in PuS <_<...
Page: 5

1bayarea1

isnt therer already enough fukkin turkish flags all over this game now they gunna sell em in PuS <_<

evilwevel

who wouldn&#39;t want to run around tha game with a turkish flag strapped on his back :lol:

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

who wouldn&#39;t want to run around tha game with a turkish flag strapped on his back :lol:[/b]
    GET MORE TURKISH VOTES IN ELECTION ! XDD

EpsaNomaly

Wow...I really want to spend money on a Turkish flag to wear, sounds great!!

kibal

I don&#39;t get why they would do that but yeah..[/b]

Less lag in moradon i guess.

wawh

Coming soon to the PUS....

[/b]
    can someone tell me what this is?

SuckMe

next comes the unique turkish skill suicide bomb, 10 pack = 1k kc, strap it to your back run into the opposite nations aoe death!

less money for the skilled clans holding the castle, which might i added is the biggest part of this game.
    more money for the turk kings that use bots to vote them and steal all the money

by K2s standards this is a fantastic patch, i even remember K2 trying to take the castle away from R2D back in the day, they failed at that so there taking as much money as they can from the castle lmao[/b]

Yes because KB is a greatly skilled clan.....more like extreme babashopped clan.

0oAndyo0

Oke, this Charon is one of the npc&#39;s that give most np and is very easy to kill.
    Anvil you can r hit to death, killed it in invasion with 8 r hits 1100 damage each

This patch doesnt really bother me... and the k2 staff who came up with the voucher pots probably got a promotion ....

trionaleo

they could put anvil in luferson but they couldnt put potions npc in eslant?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

they could put anvil in luferson but they couldnt put potions npc in eslant?[/b]
    You, my friend, just owned K2 It would have been alot more usefull if KO put pot npc in eslant... I totally agree with you there

trionaleo

i understand that there wasnt any potions npc in eslant or cz last time.. cos no one used to lvl there. but with all the new mobs they could at least have put a potions npc in eslant or cz.

we dont need a new anvil.

joshy3

w00t one more NPC to kill during invasion

jimfujitsu

zzz.. everyone ignoring this post by Magic.

PEOPLE - K2 IS FUXING UP CSW OWNERS!

Stupid farking patch, seriously <_<

a.q[/b]
    Unfortunately for you on Ares at least most people are kinda happy this is happening .More money for the king which he might use or not use for actual server events and has the potential to do some positive things for the whole community, less money for the alliance that ruined the server .

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast