Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Buged war on a2 again

This is a discussion on Buged war on a2 again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my clan and few friends was lvling when started this war... and answering few noobs who told my clan who ...
Page: 1

Default Buged war on a2 again

my clan and few friends was lvling when started this war... and answering few noobs who told my clan who was bugging war to kill keeper and warders, there is a pic showing who always is on this bugged wars

so what? war = good gun np

ppl with skills and good gear get the warders ect..

so what?

Jediay

yeah within 5 mins of starting war they killed it . No need to get a detective

thx for whiteing my drunkened chatter

redfieldTnT

WTF ares 2 has wars

why not wars on d2 -_-

Jediay

this was a bugged war on a2 . as in a gm had to do it which there was a gm there because a rare xp event came . in other words in case u dont get it the picture a gm created the war for integity

[not understandable was drunk during this post]

redfieldTnT

integity?

Originally posted by KrepiN

ppl with skills and good gear get the warders ect.. *

so what?
    no problems about regular wars... but one war without announces, starting at sunday around 10PM PST and on ares 2? don't it sound strange to u?

garfieldbr

Originally posted by KrepiN

ppl with skills and good gear get the warders ect.. *

so what?
    ppl without skills get warder too? like you?

always this war bugged integrity clan member get warder
    it's not first and dont will be last time.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Originally posted by Jediay
    this was a bugged war on a2 . as in a gm had to do it *which there was a gm there because *a rare xp event came . in other words in case u dont get it the picture a gm created the war for integity

huh?

redfieldTnT

/prove_please

Xen0

so ares got 2 wars on both servers, thats gay...why not just give ares another server cause gms like them better wtf

SillyHo

it was bugged true and it was unannounced as well but they didint do anything short of tping through the door to get the warders...perhaps if you had LEFT the spawn to defnd them they wouldnt die so fast...we had a party there as well and after the 4th hour of war or so we thought it would be fun to sit in the human jail with them...so we did :P i was there for roughly 5 hours and saw warder 1 and warder 2 fall only one time each...yes they respawned but no one else killed them so nice try guys.

garfieldbr

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    /prove_please

cant cuz i'm not gm... but it's 100% true, when u see one war bugged u will see this guys.

Jediay

Originally posted by SillyHo
    it was bugged true and it was unannounced as well but they didint do anything short of tping through the door to get the warders...perhaps if you had LEFT the spawn to defnd them they wouldnt die so fast...we had a party there as well and after the 4th hour of war or so we thought it would be fun to sit in the human jail with them...so we did *:P i was there for roughly 5 hours and saw warder 1 and warder 2 fall only one time each...yes they respawned but no one else killed them so nice try guys.
    leave the spawn ??? NEVER !!!!1

Jediay

nefertitbr u gay time to change your sig to 68 :wub:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast