Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ROGUE BUG

This is a discussion on ROGUE BUG within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by rodinamo macroers run back and fourth and have no problem running across cz going through anything... what ...
Page: 2

KokoGG

Originally posted by rodinamo
    macroers run back and fourth and have no problem running across cz going through anything...
    what does that have to do with LF DCing you <_<

Z3non

I never had that problem...and ive played a rouge since KE till now.... maybe ur pc sucks? Internet Connection too slow? There are multiple reasons why that happens

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

kleber you run that show "fiel ou infiel" in portugal?

just asking :wub:

Niro

LF dc is old school bug! can be really annoying trust me

to avoid getting LF DC make sure you click on the LF skill when its ready and not a millisecond before that. if you spam the skill, it will make you dc for sure.

Milkshaker

Time for a video card update and or RAM. If you have a good video card, try updating the drivers etc. Also, make sure that your internet connection isn't cluttered with spyware, or that you don't have a lot of other users on your network.

Lightfeet DC is caused by a sync error between your computer and the server, so clean things up and it should improve.

kleber

Originally posted by Milkshaker
    Time for a video card update and or RAM. * If you have a good video card, try updating the drivers etc. *Also, make sure that your internet connection isn't cluttered with spyware, or that you don't have a lot of other users on your network.

Lightfeet DC is caused by a sync error between your computer and the server, so clean things up and it should improve.
    ohh ty for your help bro. I have a Duron 1.8ghz, 512ram (running 300mhz overclocked) and a GF4000 (64mb 128bits) and i use internet dial up, but isnt bad . Often i get DC doing boss check in places that im alone (not full like cz). Before KOFD i didnt have this problem. Anyway i will update my video card driver. ty bro

ooAciDDreamZoo

when i used to play before, in the years i played i always heard people complaining bout dc with light feet, but never once did it ever happen to me and i used light feet 247 almost

Elmoira

Well as your computer seems ok to run ko , i guess it has to be your internet dial up , even if its good its slow and possibly you are losing packets.

zetazeta

it dont happen to me. on manes + diez.. works well with LF.. guess its a bug on ur side, maybe ur comp / internet is too laggy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12