Rogue Chitin

This is a discussion on Rogue Chitin within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was one day lvling on Golems(leeching) and i c drop a lot of Chitin more than nothing war , ...
Page: 1

Zparda

Default Rogue Chitin

I was one day lvling on Golems(leeching) and i c drop a lot of Chitin more than nothing war , priest and a lot of Crimson. Did they drop Rogue Chitin expecialy gaunt and helmet's ...... did some1 c one from a golem?

iwanttopk

ive seen gauntlets from golems drop, it is rare to get rouge chitin. you might aswell go to the abyss one day and get like 40 abyss gems and then turn em in, and you might get 1-2 peices.

I_Am_On_Ares

its rare to get rogue chitins from golems but not that rare. 1 hour of golems ill get atleast 1 rogue chitin or 2..golems drop all parts of chitin. the rares chitins to get are the warrior chitins.

hej

At least 30% of all chitin/crimson i get is rogue and like 5% warrior that i want

azza

Originally posted by iwanttopk
    ive seen gauntlets from golems drop, it is rare to get rouge chitin. you might aswell go to the abyss one day and get like 40 abyss gems and then turn em in, and you might get 1-2 peices.
    yep thats the best way to get rogue chit.......!!!

AviT

got some yesterday from cz gollums