Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Rogue crackaz and para?

This is a discussion on Rogue crackaz and para? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey quig, miss your booming voice on vent buddy. How was your trip to the middle east? Hope you got ...
Page: 4

apoth0r

Hey quig, miss your booming voice on vent buddy. How was your trip to the middle east?

Hope you got vent details i'll be on tomorrow at some point.

Nice to see you again mate

apoth

(paddy where u been hiding you little love machine you)

Cassie251

Hey quig, miss your booming voice on vent buddy. How was your trip to the middle east?

apoth

(paddy where u been hiding you little love machine you) [/b]
    lol i never knew i was that loud on vent =/

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

dont u love me felix?[/b]
    Only when you wear "that" outfit

the_man_slayer

apoth

(paddy where u been hiding you little love machine you) [/b]
    apooo :lol:

nah i quit a long time ago Quig, when the fire drake patch came and sucked all the fun out of the game by removing cz Darkmares :lol:

oh yeah and Quig even though your character 67, its national points are still the same :lol: only messing with ya Ra

aight poth you man spaz, what u been doing? heard you sometimes play shivs warrior . I've been playing wow but tbh i havent even been playing that all that much lately, been playing golf alot, as well as hanging out with friends

all good, how've u been enjoying your summer holiday

Cassie251

nah i quit a long time ago Quig, when the fire drake patch came and sucked all the fun out of the game by removing cz Darkmares :lol:

oh yeah and Quig even though your character 67, its national points are still the same :lol: only messing with ya Ra

aight poth you man spaz, what u been doing? heard you sometimes play shivs warrior . I've been playing wow but tbh i havent even been playing that all that much lately, been playing golf alot, as well as hanging out with friends

all good, how've u been enjoying your summer holiday[/b]
    WoW is the devil's spawn, that what i have been playing for the past 2 years since i left KO. KO PvP is soooo much better

u should come play on Diez with me i'm sooo lonely in R_C everyone went orc

the_man_slayer

come orccc :P :wub:

AviT

Wink

nah i quit a long time ago Quig, when the fire drake patch came and sucked all the fun out of the game by removing cz Darkmares[/b]

that will be as u cant pk anyone that wants to fight back :lol:

and the np were increasted by 1200 i did a war and got a good crystal leach h34r:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234