rogue mitrhil questions (new to this gear concept)

This is a discussion on rogue mitrhil questions (new to this gear concept) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm playing mostly in RLB since I found the PK more interesting here than CZ (asgard). however,i noticed that some ...
Page: 1

Default rogue mitrhil questions (new to this gear concept)

I'm playing mostly in RLB since I found the PK more interesting here than CZ (asgard). however,i noticed that some people told me to invest in set +7 mithril instead of chitn+8 set ad I would like to no u suggestions if Iit makes big dif not really

will I have the SAME ap if I use chitin+8 / mithrils +7 ? ( I want a much ap as pssible , so I want to make sure about this
    how much overall wll my HP increase if I get this set (any ideas)?

Little archer Senior Member

mithril gives you additional stats (hp mp etc) based on how many pieces of the sets you own. this is additional to the dex that each piece has.

i thought mithril was for 70+ but i could be wrong...

in the case its possible to equip mithril at 69, then yes, +7 mithril would be even better than +9 chitin IMO. you said you want max AP tho? I think the full set gives 15 dex (going by what krowaz set gives) so in that case +7 would be similar to +8 chitins.

if u say the ap is the same from mithrhil +7 set vs chitin +8.. why u say is better than chitin+9? (the ap increase (20 more dex )should overcome the 400-500hp bonus ) tho.

Mythril set bonus doesn't give as much as kro if i'm correct, but i would pick the mythril 7 over the chitins 8 ONLY if u get the whole set of mythril.

I just want to fully make sure if mithril+7 set vs chitin+8 has the same ap? and would u guys still believe that mithril +7 could beat chitin+9 o.o?

Quote Originally Posted by saintslayer View Post
    I just want to fully make sure if mithril+7 set vs chitin+8 has the same ap? and would u guys still believe that mithril +7 could beat chitin+9 o.o?
    chit9>mithril7