Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Rogue named ::Xpl1c17::

This is a discussion on Rogue named ::Xpl1c17:: within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol thanks bro but im not so sure we have a reputation to tarnish Just ask RW he is still ...
Page: 2

lol thanks bro but im not so sure we have a reputation to tarnish Just ask RW he is still absolutely positive max decked everyone in BC out with gear....What was it RW, max had dual +1 Iron ears, Grimystill got the +9 rappy and I was left with +3 ROLs?[/b]

Hmm, funny how 2nd biggest ebayer on ares tries to defend a guy who litterally bought whole his acc of a corrupt GM.. We all know that Max and some others in his clan that i cant remember the names of, had their accounts made by a corrupt gm.. lvl 65 with items, they never lvled from 0 themselves... and yes max had 2x iron Ears+0, showed a friend of mine in trade.

Btw SillyHo was it funny getting owned 1on1 by Kayah when u had dual ROLs+2? and IN+1 or 2? back in KE when he was 65 and u were 69/70 Skills doesnt come with babashopping noob.

ArtOfFighters

Please put your offtopic shit back on the "I don't give a rat's ass" shelf. Thank you.[/b]
    ignore the 12 year olds who think they have balls sitting behind their desk :P
    <3 baba

lol thanks bro but im not so sure we have a reputation to tarnish Just ask RW he is still absolutely positive max decked everyone in BC out with gear....What was it RW, max had dual +1 Iron ears, Grimystill got the +9 rappy and I was left with +3 ROLs?[/b]
    i remember grimystill, he invited me to my very first clan on old old old KO on my old old old char :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I have one screenshot where he shows me only rol+0 :S

I have one screenshot where he shows me only rol+0 :S

SillyHo

RW you still believe everything you hear and nothing you see. I loved kayah and it was always a good fight. I recently (rofd) finally got a + on my IN, I also was NEVER ahead of kayah in levels. When I used to fight kayah I didnt even have the IN since i traded my +0 and dual ROL +0 for 1 of my ROLs +2. Archer as we all know is a bit of a bear to try and 1v1 vs people since my strength (ranged attacks) are nullified by standing in front of someone and duking it out, yet I never ran from one. Maybe you wanna get back on your "peter north" kick and explain how using a GM edited char as a tank wasnt really any true advantage? Curious to how I was the second biggest ebayer, but I guess thats another story isnt it.

Banned

Not a big deal for a archer to lose a 1 v 1 :/ not a big deal at all... Even with uber gear there chances of winning only count on how serious there oppenent takes em.

Matt the "big drama" about xplicit awhile ago was the PK video he made awhile ago... he had a decent combo, but never used minor heal, only used pots and also used defense gears in his 1v1s... so ppl started bitching him out and calling him a huge noob and shit. But, thats about it.[/b]
    Sorry but after speaking with kahula and gavok I know that&#39;s not the drama I am talking about. This was back when I was 57 so as I said, it has no refernce to now. It had nothing to do with scamming just a clash of ego&#39;s. This predates pk videos, the drama I&#39;m speaking about was what caused the initial split from EK of nuggetz xplicity etc.

I don&#39;t need to be educated about things that happened in my own clan :P

I love how you think i played PeterN0rth, i think you should go read some of the other topics, then you&#39;ll discover who the real Peternorth player is haha... you Stupid american

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

This is old but maybe it will help u, rol +0 :P

Doshin, I made you look like a fool once already, dno&#39;t make me do it again. As a public forum, I&#39;ll reply to anything I damn well please, in any way I please as long as it is within the rules of the forums, thank you. Your in no position to complain about fighting, I have screenshots of you on Souldace swearing at me like a sailor because I made you look like an idiot in clan. Last time I checked, I didn&#39;t need approval from people I didn&#39;t know. Until that changes, gobble a dick chickenhead.[/b]
    First Off I don&#39;t know any Souldace I play 2 characters its Doshin and lordMerchant level 1 I have 1 forum name Its Doshin any screen shots you have of me saying anything else unless it has my name Doshin on it is a lie.. I don&#39;t even know who you are in the game my only guess would be that you are monsterkill is because you have been the only 1 to complain about being massived by me WHEN I DON"T EVEN HAVE MASSIVE AS SKILL. All you do is Slander in every post if something is not said your way its wrong. If people don&#39;t agree with you OH they are "INSERT BAD NAME HERE". Advice to you Grow up, Get some hugs...

Souldace? lmao , its my friend played on him , not me you dumbass , and this friend left the game.
    Also look how you fight with every1 for just forum , you even not priest , so go away.[/b]
    This shows you don&#39;t know what you are talking about..

Banned

Yes I know X. He led a small clan on ares when I was lvl 60 and he macroed with me on Olympia.

xplicit was a nice guy, at least he never talked shit or random swearing like 90% of the usko players do nowadays
    but he was a real son of a bitch in the matter of duping and cheating, or at least he admitted it, cant remember if this story is about him, back in old KE he made a clan, and geared up every1, warriors, rogues, priests and after every dupe wipe they all lost their shit
    last time I saw him i was like: wtf, werent u banned for dupe/cheat? he just answered: yeah, 3 times now

lmao, even if he really duped and/or cheated, at least with me he never was a moron like all those "if ur not lvl 80 do not post shit about other ppl" "if you dont know how to minor combo stfu" "if u cant get 1337 items die in a hole"... for that kind of comments i only have 3 single words: "get a life"

and i miss RW on his original rogue, he was always pissed off coz of ksing

Hmm, funny how 2nd biggest ebayer on ares tries to defend a guy who litterally bought whole his acc of a corrupt GM.. We all know that Max and some others in his clan that i cant remember the names of, had their accounts made by a corrupt gm.. lvl 65 with items, they never lvled from 0 themselves... and yes max had 2x iron Ears+0, showed a friend of mine in trade.

Btw SillyHo was it funny getting owned 1on1 by Kayah when u had dual ROLs+2? and IN+1 or 2? back in KE when he was 65 and u were 69/70 Skills doesnt come with babashopping noob.[/b]
    Funny i remember long after ROFD launched Silly was still like level 67-68.

As stated before, Xplicit was a former EK member. I have no idea if he duped or not but back in ko times I found him with Nuggetz and Fro testing out koxp first time in ko, at least the first time some known players used it. Fro was just hanging with them. Anyway, I don`t have the picture anymore but maybe Niro or Jessemannen has it since i showed it to them...RW you might even have it if you were in irc at that moment.
    No idea if he was a nice guy or not, but he was definitely not legit.

Nah my hdd with irc burned back then ... I lost over 15gb of Ko ss&#39;s... Had to many screenies of EK ppl macroing / duping... Also pic of Bidas and Trela duping bluechests ...

Btw, vallo ur gay still :<

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast