Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Rogue named ::Xpl1c17::

This is a discussion on Rogue named ::Xpl1c17:: within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; RW you still believe everything you hear and nothing you see. I loved kayah and it was always a good ...
Page: 3

kibal

RW you still believe everything you hear and nothing you see. I loved kayah and it was always a good fight. I recently (rofd) finally got a + on my IN, I also was NEVER ahead of kayah in levels. When I used to fight kayah I didnt even have the IN since i traded my +0 and dual ROL +0 for 1 of my ROLs +2. Archer as we all know is a bit of a bear to try and 1v1 vs people since my strength (ranged attacks) are nullified by standing in front of someone and duking it out, yet I never ran from one. Maybe you wanna get back on your "peter north" kick and explain how using a GM edited char as a tank wasnt really any true advantage? Curious to how I was the second biggest ebayer, but I guess thats another story isnt it.[/b]
    As far as i know , peternorth was played by FESTO .

elzeus

Peter North was born in the small town of Leeds in 1973.

Banned Senior Member

Festo played PeterNorth, some others had access to it at times cause I do recall a post about Eric being on it at one time. It was just one of his GM chars which was de-gm'd but never banned after he left

Peter North was born in the small town of Leeds in 1973.[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?ac...=post&id=26

LEEDS NIGGA!

rofl gay zeus on ze forums! all hide

HotAsIce

That was the odd thing that made him come back to my mind when I saw his name, he was a cheater, but he was honest about it, and didn't go around swearing and yelling at people :P Seemed quite odd since I was used to the usual turkish PM's when I asked someone if they were cheating.

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

All i remember about this guy is how much he jingled using cat's eye.

Banned

o u know plenty about me... im Robin aka Pazasco... u tried to get me kicked out of PerfectChoic3 claiming i was FlippinSweet in disguise to spy on PC for Symbiosis LOL... dont u remember that little fight from PC forums? And after Vane sided with me (because it was obvious me and Pazzy werent spying for Symbiosis lawl) and didnt kick me, u left clan?

I played on F9DeviL up until August, pked around on Caraedry until he sold, and now im playing Girakon and sometimes very rarely i log on Pazasco.

You ended up in my Girakon clan about a week ago, and in game u asked me to go activate ur forum account on our forums seeing as i am a Site Admin. When i noticed ur msn address used in the email used for your account i unblocked and messaged u to make sure it was u... When i found out it was ur sorry ass i made sure Ash was gonna kick you from clan... but alas u had left before he had the chance. BTW ur IP banned from our forums if u hadnt noticed yet.

I also know ur suspected for having to do with the hacking of ::Arcangel:: seeing as it was hacked like a month or 2 ago around the same time u posted on ko4life "S>LVL 80 Warrior with 3.5 million NPS!" the same nps and lvl as Arcangel... hmmmm suspicious
    O yea, u owe us a Diamond Ring off of MoveB1tchMove.... the lvl 71 warrior ur selling in Girakon forum section... that was a drop that we gave to X-TiaNn who was playing the account after the owner had given him it at the beginning of the server... but when he noticed x-tiann had gotten gear and to lvl 70 he changed the info... im not sure if it was u... but with ur track record i wouldnt be surprised
    Matt the "big drama" about xplicit awhile ago was the PK video he made awhile ago... he had a decent combo, but never used minor heal, only used pots and also used defense gears in his 1v1s... so ppl started bitching him out and calling him a huge noob and shit. But, thats about it.[/b]
    oh god you are really dumbass RObin u think i didnt know was u ? i have my msn history, I know why everyone was kicking you from thier Vent , you talked a lots of crap and u cant prove it , u got kicked off F9devil cause you fucked up the reputation and oh I thought alex quit ko cause matt kicked u out of f9devil thats what ya told me sad-ass . About perfect choice i tried to get u out if cause i thought u were flip but it wasnt u and i left the clan isnt cause of u moron u were nothing but a noob and second sharder to exp thier asses cheap basterd.

I went to Girkon to play for couple of weeks , the first owner had the account in that gay clan who runs by some faggot kids like u of course not all of them were bad , there was few good guys in there too, unforutnally i didnt like playing that server , the game or staying in that clan.

about the DR , who is stupid enough would return clan drop ? once the items receive for the person for his activities and playing with clan he should return it ? of course not dickhead , u will have to talk to cashito about this DR cause i bought the chart and items off him , now get lost.
    ::Arcangel:: i was trying to sell on ko4life wasnt mine , I was middle-man and its true was arcangel chart , somehow the guy who was selling it from peru Lima <.< thats where the original arcangel lives faggot

/crymore

mobill

Ok so i see alot of players here who have no idea what they are talking about regarding ::Xpl1c17:: back in old KO (pre-KE). (Im not talking about Matt, kohack or ringwraith).

To answer your question HotAsIce, you DO NOT want this guy in your clan. Heres why:

He KOXP&#39;d in old ko.
    He duped in old ko.
    He stole items from his clan (EK) and started a new one.

However, he has a nice personality, hes cool to chat to on vent. So i guess it depends if they think he has reformed from his old ways.

EndOfStory

Dunna if it helps u too much,but im going to try contact my old clannie from ::Archers::,Selina..he made a movie about ::Xpl1c17:: speed hacking in cz...he was running faster then both of us + he managed to hit both of us in the same time!

Greets

Dunna if it helps u too much,but im going to try contact my old clannie from ::Archers::,Selina..he made a movie about ::Xpl1c17:: speed hacking in cz...he was running faster then both of us + he managed to hit both of us in the same time!

Greets[/b]
    yaa man, i have have screenshot of xpilyct killed 2 human same time, i remember becuase i was WOW and he kill fast

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

oh god you are really dumbass RObin u think i didnt know was u ? i have my msn history, I know why everyone was kicking you from thier Vent , you talked a lots of crap and u cant prove it , u got kicked off F9devil cause you fucked up the reputation and oh I thought alex quit ko cause matt kicked u out of f9devil thats what ya told me sad-ass . About perfect choice i tried to get u out if cause i thought u were flip but it wasnt u and i left the clan isnt cause of u moron u were nothing but a noob and second sharder to exp thier asses cheap basterd.

I went to Girkon to play for couple of weeks , the first owner had the account in that gay clan who runs by some faggot kids like u of course not all of them were bad , there was few good guys in there too, unforutnally i didnt like playing that server , the game or staying in that clan.

about the DR , who is stupid enough would return clan drop ? once the items receive for the person for his activities and playing with clan he should return it ? of course not dickhead , u will have to talk to cashito about this DR cause i bought the chart and items off him , now get lost.
    ::Arcangel:: i was trying to sell on ko4life wasnt mine , I was middle-man and its true was arcangel chart , somehow the guy who was selling it from peru Lima <.< thats where the original arcangel lives faggot

/crymore[/b]
    First of all, Exactly which vents was i banned from? None.

Second of all, There was a few ppl who didnt like me when i played F9... and happened to be friends with Matt, Matt didnt like that i pissed them off. Whatever, I dont give a flying fuck anymore. The character is dead on Ares. The loss of reputation with a few Vindictive members really doesnt go together with fucking up the reputation completely either.

Third, If u really think im noob, bring ur ass on girakon on ur warrior and 1v1 me, I will guarantee u will lose.

Fourth, u left within 2 days or so of accusing me of being Flip... seems like a correlation... i dunno. You are nothing more than a clan hopper, u showed up in PC for awhile, left, then came back and left etc.

Fifth, ya i ended up just being used for exp for F9 pretty much, but Paz didnt do that to me. Hence i still have info to the account and always will.

Sixth, most ppl i know would consider a clan drop to be something that is returned once u leave a clan... The drops are meant to help the CLAN, not the individual character

Seventh, YEAAAHHH we are all noob kids, thats EXACTLY WHY we are the number 1 ranked clan in the server

Eighth, ur not "selling it" for the real owner dumbass. If u hadnt noticed Im good friends with Vane, Alex, latyz, Aiori, and all of them. And when the real owner tells me and Vane that hes been hacked and that he thinks u hacked him, Im sure you are not "selling it" for him. lawl

You are a lowlife, just scamming and hacking ur way thru the game. Piss off.

Banned

First of all, Exactly which vents was i banned from? None.

Second of all, There was a few ppl who didnt like me when i played F9... and happened to be friends with Matt, Matt didnt like that i pissed them off. Whatever, I dont give a flying fuck anymore. The character is dead on Ares. The loss of reputation with a few Vindictive members really doesnt go together with fucking up the reputation completely either.

Third, If u really think im noob, bring ur ass on girakon on ur warrior and 1v1 me, I will guarantee u will lose.

Fourth, u left within 2 days or so of accusing me of being Flip... seems like a correlation... i dunno. You are nothing more than a clan hopper, u showed up in PC for awhile, left, then came back and left etc.

Fifth, ya i ended up just being used for exp for F9 pretty much, but Paz didnt do that to me. Hence i still have info to the account and always will.

Sixth, most ppl i know would consider a clan drop to be something that is returned once u leave a clan... The drops are meant to help the CLAN, not the individual character

Seventh, YEAAAHHH we are all noob kids, thats EXACTLY WHY we are the number 1 ranked clan in the server

Eighth, ur not "selling it" for the real owner dumbass. If u hadnt noticed Im good friends with Vane, Alex, latyz, Aiori, and all of them. And when the real owner tells me and Vane that hes been hacked and that he thinks u hacked him, Im sure you are not "selling it" for him. lawl

You are a lowlife, just scamming and hacking ur way thru the game. Piss off.[/b]
    owned...gogo robin

Now its just sad that all those Perfect Choice ppl were/is a walkover in cz... :< only <3 Arcangel cause he bought my rocs when i quit ;D
    Hope he learned how master pochos combo when he hit 80.... Cause he was WAY to shitty in KE...

Anyway nn...

SillyHo

And where did i say you played that char??? You were always defending its usage is all. I was so happy when you left KO and I cant wait for you to finally quit these forums as well. All you ever do is assume shit and its become tiresome.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast