Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Rogue named ::Xpl1c17::

This is a discussion on Rogue named ::Xpl1c17:: within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Btw SillyHo was it funny getting owned 1on1 by Kayah when u had dual ROLs+2? and IN+1 or 2? back ...
Page: 4

swishersticks

Btw SillyHo was it funny getting owned 1on1 by Kayah when u had dual ROLs+2? and IN+1 or 2? back in KE when he was 65 and u were 69/70 Skills doesnt come with babashopping noob.[/b]
    i think your misunderstanding because when ROFD came out silly was lvl 67/68/maybe 69, not sure witch one he was or MAYBE he was lower, i am not sure. silly can say what lvl he was since he didnt lvl for a long time until "us" ( me x-clannie )clannies pushed him to lvl to 70
    Now its just sad that all those Perfect Choice ppl were/is a walkover in cz... :< only <3 Arcangel cause he bought my rocs when i quit ;D
    Hope he learned how master pochos combo when he hit 80.... Cause he was WAY to shitty in KE...
    Anyway nn...[/b]
    i have KCS or KSC files of arch&#39;s gear before he hit lvl 80

I just like how alot of people talk shit, why cant MODS see that robin and ibeta are screwing this topic up and clean there replys up with there stupid comments witch could be kept on MSN

Banned

First of all, Exactly which vents was i banned from? None.

Second of all, There was a few ppl who didnt like me when i played F9... and happened to be friends with Matt, Matt didnt like that i pissed them off. Whatever, I dont give a flying fuck anymore. The character is dead on Ares. The loss of reputation with a few Vindictive members really doesnt go together with fucking up the reputation completely either.

Third, If u really think im noob, bring ur ass on girakon on ur warrior and 1v1 me, I will guarantee u will lose.

Fourth, u left within 2 days or so of accusing me of being Flip... seems like a correlation... i dunno. You are nothing more than a clan hopper, u showed up in PC for awhile, left, then came back and left etc.

Fifth, ya i ended up just being used for exp for F9 pretty much, but Paz didnt do that to me. Hence i still have info to the account and always will.

Sixth, most ppl i know would consider a clan drop to be something that is returned once u leave a clan... The drops are meant to help the CLAN, not the individual character

Seventh, YEAAAHHH we are all noob kids, thats EXACTLY WHY we are the number 1 ranked clan in the server

Eighth, ur not "selling it" for the real owner dumbass. If u hadnt noticed Im good friends with Vane, Alex, latyz, Aiori, and all of them. And when the real owner tells me and Vane that hes been hacked and that he thinks u hacked him, Im sure you are not "selling it" for him. lawl

You are a lowlife, just scamming and hacking ur way thru the game. Piss off.[/b]
    oh robin , dont make me go get another warrior just to show ur noobie ass it will just a waste unless u will put your character and items for this 1v1 then sure ill get one , and u know i sold most of my items. u are just dumb u dont know what u are talking about
    about perfectchoice go read thier forum u will know what happend stupid fuck ,
    clan drop doesnt go to CLAN once u quit the damn fucking clan monkey&#39;sass it goes to same person cause he has helped or pked and build the clan with them and he deserve it from his share and boss hunt with them ,pussyhole
    you really need to study some english and to know what exactly im talking about , i said "clan who runs by some faggot kids like u" here once again u got busted by your own stupidity.
    I was middle man to sell that arcangel chart and i told u many times , the seller was from preu lima what does it explaine ? unless u are dumb and u cant read it.
    i didnt scamm or hacked anyone , but if did I would rather to be scammer hacker than sucking someone&#39;s dick to level or play on their charts
    now fuck off cunt.

Funny i remember long after ROFD launched Silly was still like level 67-68.[/b]
    +1

Robokill

+1[/b]
    yea silly was like 68 and liquidgel was alraedy 70 h34r:

HotAsIce

Due to the replies of stuff that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic, I&#39;d ask an admin or mod to close this topic, the replies I was looking for are in this thread, and I will refer it to the current clan in which this character is in. Thank you for your replies guys, helps me make sure I&#39;m not going partially crazy :P

umm...ok...ur...welcome...??

HotAsIce

zzz, not you migra, a.q! :lol:

Due to the replies of stuff that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic, I&#39;d ask an admin or mod to close this topic, the replies I was looking for are in this thread, and I will refer it to the current clan in which this character is in. Thank you for your replies guys, helps me make sure I&#39;m not going partially crazy :P[/b]
    well u said that

HotAsIce

Already posted ^^ Check clan forums pls h34r:

Alex quit ko because you&#39;re not on the character WTF? He was online yesterday exping with me. The guys a financial consultant now, no way in earth he has time to play much.

Robin we already cleared this up about the exp thing, I offered you the opportunity to go and delevel what you earnt and you turned it down.
    I&#39;m pretty sure you didn&#39;t leave empty handed, a sizable boost to ego as well as surely something from vanessita while on the character.

You don&#39;t know shit about vindictive so don&#39;t even start there, it&#39;s awesome playing with people from EK and w00t all over again.

I&#39;ll fill you in on the exact moment I came back to ko and decided to have you removed from the character. I get a phone call from a friend who still plays saying that some moron is spamming king chat. As a result of that no one in his party (there level 40 etc just friends), could see their hp and they died.

Yes it&#39;s a small thing but it&#39;s fucking retarded, I&#39;ve heard countless stories of people going into the same ventrilo as you at the time and asking you to refrain from spamming it. Your response a lot of the time was to make fun of that person and than spam it further.

If you feel you were used well I&#39;m sorry about that, but you can ask anyone who used F9 prior to you. Not a single person had been removed from the character nor did I interfere with them in anyway because they were all good people. You seem to have a trend of being used which maybe you should look out for, did you not level caraedry to 80, art than quits BC on the character and tells you to level the priest. You obediantly follow the instructions and level the priest to 80 and the same happens again.

I hope everything works out for you on girkaon, but seriously man. The most trivial shit is the only reason I removed you from the character. If you hadn&#39;t realize I&#39;d known latyz chrisbad and nagisa since Immortalsouls, so it wasn&#39;t exactly all your choices of friends.

-this should be the end of this crap please

HotAsIce

It should have ended a long time ago, apparently shirt didn&#39;t see my request of closing the topic as all thas come out of it that was good has been said already, and the only people left replying are people who are fighting over shit that doesn&#39;t have anything to do with why I posted anyway :P

swishersticks

I am posting for vandy

You don&#39;t know shit about vindictive so don&#39;t even start there, it&#39;s awesome playing with people from EK and w00t all over again.
    I&#39;ll fill you in on the exact moment I came back to ko and decided to have you removed from the character. I get a phone call from a friend who still plays saying that some moron is spamming king chat. As a result of that no one in his party (there level 40 etc just friends), could see their hp and they died.
    Yes it&#39;s a small thing but it&#39;s fucking retarded, I&#39;ve heard countless stories of people going into the same ventrilo as you at the time and asking you to refrain from spamming it. Your response a lot of the time was to make fun of that person and than spam it further.
    [/b]
    I vandy can confrim this

robin spammed king chat with the weather. At this time he was in BC vent and he was xping at DS i think. I was xping someone elses char at the time and i was at paraguam and i asked robin nicely to take the rain off because it was agrivating xping late at night with fucking rain at PARA. So its me and few others in BC vent in the channel and we talking blah blah, i really dont know the convo but thenafter he kept switching the weather he sang in king chat " i make it rain on them hoes" now i am not 100% sure but i even think he said "vandy" in that chat.

about spamming king chat and shit about peoples HP. that is true to because i remember (sorry for saying the name but to let robin remember this incedent) flatlin3 came in BC vent and he asked robin to quit the king shit because him and friends were pking in andream and they couldnt see there HP&#39;S. I even think he even got a little not nice chat from flat if i remember because i think robin was making excuses or what ever.

very fucking annoying. thats 1 thing that pissed off alot of english speaking people about f9 as king was spamming chat and shit. i can tell you if f9 ran again he wouldnt got as many english votes.

Banned

oh robin , dont make me go get another warrior just to show ur noobie ass it will just a waste unless u will put your character and items for this 1v1 then sure ill get one , and u know i sold most of my items. u are just dumb u dont know what u are talking about
    about perfectchoice go read thier forum u will know what happend stupid fuck ,
    clan drop doesnt go to CLAN once u quit the damn fucking clan monkey&#39;sass it goes to same person cause he has helped or pked and build the clan with them and he deserve it from his share and boss hunt with them ,pussyhole
    you really need to study some english and to know what exactly im talking about , i said "clan who runs by some faggot kids like u" here once again u got busted by your own stupidity.
    I was middle man to sell that arcangel chart and i told u many times , the seller was from preu lima what does it explaine ? unless u are dumb and u cant read it.
    i didnt scamm or hacked anyone , but if did I would rather to be scammer hacker than sucking someone&#39;s dick to level or play on their charts
    now fuck off cunt.[/b]

u know he wont do that ... thats basically just a way of pussying out without looking like a pussy....

go fight prove hes as noob as u say dont talk bout putting up items.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Alex quit ko because you&#39;re not on the character WTF? He was online yesterday exping with me. The guys a financial consultant now, no way in earth he has time to play much.

Robin we already cleared this up about the exp thing, I offered you the opportunity to go and delevel what you earnt and you turned it down.
    I&#39;m pretty sure you didn&#39;t leave empty handed, a sizable boost to ego as well as surely something from vanessita while on the character.

If you feel you were used well I&#39;m sorry about that, but you can ask anyone who used F9 prior to you. Not a single person had been removed from the character nor did I interfere with them in anyway because they were all good people. You seem to have a trend of being used which maybe you should look out for, did you not level caraedry to 80, art than quits BC on the character and tells you to level the priest. You obediantly follow the instructions and level the priest to 80 and the same happens again.

I hope everything works out for you on girkaon, but seriously man. The most trivial shit is the only reason I removed you from the character. If you hadn&#39;t realize I&#39;d known latyz chrisbad and nagisa since Immortalsouls, so it wasn&#39;t exactly all your choices of friends.

-this should be the end of this crap please[/b]
    I did that rain crap once... ive admitted that before... but multiple times no, i didnt do it on multiple occasions. I was exping with some ppl from BC, i asked if i should do it cuz it would be funny. Someone in the party was like ya ya do it. I did it. Flat came into vent told me not to spam king shit cuz he was pking in DCZ and couldnt see his HP and MP bars. So i apologized and then that was that. The only real slip-up i made as king.

When i told that shit about alex quitting to Ibeta a few nites ago i was talking out of my ass to keep him busy while i worked on getting him out of our clan... i seriously dont like the guy and hes obviously shady as fuck, so i wanted him gone. I didnt seriously mean that shit. I dont talk with Alex anymore, he doesnt ever reply to my msn. But, i still talk with Willy, and hes told me about stuff that Alex is doing and shit... like his job etc.

Honestly i dont care much about what happened with me getting kicked off F9 anymore...Yes i feel a little bit used cuz i did so much to help the character, but Im actually glad about it in some ways (being kicked off of it). Ive gained more out of it.. myself, more than i have lost... and im not talking in game type of shit...

I know Vindictive is good... wasnt supposed to be an insult to them. But, the main ppl who were pissed at me were from R2D... like STU. I doubt ur reason for kicking me was cuz i spammed king chat for awhile on the first day as king, because i didnt get kicked until 2 months later. For the next 2 months following the kingship ppl still complained to you and eventually you kicked me off. Even the day i met Stu, he promised to keep trying to get me kicked off the account no matter what...

Second of all, Art didnt use me. Yes i lvled Caraedry a little bit... he was close to 78... i was thinking of going for 80 but then i found out that Boro was selling for sure so i just pked until he sold it. Art gave me info to his priest and i helped him lvl it to 80 and then i decided to go to Girakon myself. Im tired of all this bullshit ares politics, this server is fucked out of its mind. Im incredibly happy to not be playing it anymore. Art has asked me to come back and play his accounts since than, and if u dont believe me i got the MSN convos... dont tell me shit about Art using me. His brother is actually gonna join Fierce, the clan im in, on Girakon.

The only account ive shared, and gotten kicked off of is F9. Paz still gives me info to his account, Art still would give me info to his account, i even have info to many of my clan members chars on Girakon. Why? Im trustable, and im a good sharer cuz i can get what they want, whether it be exp or np.

I did just that on F9 as well.. and i was kicked off apparently for one incident where i spammed king chat... thats the only problem i really have with that. It seems to be abit irrational to me.

And Ibeta&#39;s last post is just a laugh... i dont think i even need to reply to that LOL

Anyways... have fun playing in the cesspool, Im happy where i am in Girakon =)

Quite happy with my cesspool thanks

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast