Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Rogue named ::Xpl1c17::

This is a discussion on Rogue named ::Xpl1c17:: within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Quite happy with my cesspool thanks [/b] one man's trash is another man's treasure h34r:...
Page: 5

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Quite happy with my cesspool thanks [/b]
    one man's trash is another man's treasure h34r:

Banned

I did that rain crap once... ive admitted that before... but multiple times no, i didnt do it on multiple occasions. I was exping with some ppl from BC, i asked if i should do it cuz it would be funny. Someone in the party was like ya ya do it. I did it. Flat came into vent told me not to spam king shit cuz he was pking in DCZ and couldnt see his HP and MP bars. So i apologized and then that was that. The only real slip-up i made as king.

When i told that shit about alex quitting to Ibeta a few nites ago i was talking out of my ass to keep him busy while i worked on getting him out of our clan... i seriously dont like the guy and hes obviously shady as fuck, so i wanted him gone. I didnt seriously mean that shit. I dont talk with Alex anymore, he doesnt ever reply to my msn. But, i still talk with Willy, and hes told me about stuff that Alex is doing and shit... like his job etc.

Honestly i dont care much about what happened with me getting kicked off F9 anymore...Yes i feel a little bit used cuz i did so much to help the character, but Im actually glad about it in some ways (being kicked off of it). Ive gained more out of it.. myself, more than i have lost... and im not talking in game type of shit...

I know Vindictive is good... wasnt supposed to be an insult to them. But, the main ppl who were pissed at me were from R2D... like STU. I doubt ur reason for kicking me was cuz i spammed king chat for awhile on the first day as king, because i didnt get kicked until 2 months later. For the next 2 months following the kingship ppl still complained to you and eventually you kicked me off. Even the day i met Stu, he promised to keep trying to get me kicked off the account no matter what...
    Second of all, Art didnt use me. Yes i lvled Caraedry a little bit... he was close to 78... i was thinking of going for 80 but then i found out that Boro was selling for sure so i just pked until he sold it. Art gave me info to his priest and i helped him lvl it to 80 and then i decided to go to Girakon myself. Im tired of all this bullshit ares politics, this server is fucked out of its mind. Im incredibly happy to not be playing it anymore. Art has asked me to come back and play his accounts since than, and if u dont believe me i got the MSN convos... dont tell me shit about Art using me. His brother is actually gonna join Fierce, the clan im in, on Girakon.
    The only account ive shared, and gotten kicked off of is F9. Paz still gives me info to his account, Art still would give me info to his account, i even have info to many of my clan members chars on Girakon. Why? Im trustable, and im a good sharer cuz i can get what they want, whether it be exp or np.

I did just that on F9 as well.. and i was kicked off apparently for one incident where i spammed king chat... thats the only problem i really have with that. It seems to be abit irrational to me.

And Ibeta's last post is just a laugh... i dont think i even need to reply to that LOL

Anyways... have fun playing in the cesspool, Im happy where i am in Girakon =)[/b]

thx for introducing me to that cess pool :/

it aint that bad lol

susGe

lol @ this entire thread.

Long, off-topic posts are entertaining me at work. Computer procrastination wheee!

susGe

Long, off-topic posts are entertaining me at work. Computer procrastination wheee![/b]
    raine can i touch your naughty places?

Long, off-topic posts are entertaining me at work. Computer procrastination wheee![/b]
    -_- same situation for me

raine can i touch your naughty places?[/b]
    susGe only if you feed me with your watermelons <3

Banned

Robin

im out of here

S> lvl 71 Girkon pm

RW you still believe everything you hear and nothing you see. I loved kayah and it was always a good fight. I recently (rofd) finally got a + on my IN, I also was NEVER ahead of kayah in levels. When I used to fight kayah I didnt even have the IN since i traded my +0 and dual ROL +0 for 1 of my ROLs +2. Archer as we all know is a bit of a bear to try and 1v1 vs people since my strength (ranged attacks) are nullified by standing in front of someone and duking it out, yet I never ran from one. Maybe you wanna get back on your "peter north" kick and explain how using a GM edited char as a tank wasnt really any true advantage? Curious to how I was the second biggest ebayer, but I guess thats another story isnt it.[/b]
    <-- There you said i played Peternorth, next time read what u write before you press reply naab

HotAsIce

Robin

im out of here

S> lvl 71 Girkon pm[/b]
    Robin may be

but at least hes not h34r:

SillyHo

Read it again RW. "Maybe you wanna get back on your "peter north" kick and explain how using a GM edited char as a tank wasnt really any true advantage?" is referring to your constant defending the usage of the character while it was partied with you being on pwnagefactor. I could care less if you were one of the people in that clan that used it or not. You constantly defended its usage in cz even though it had max stats, crap gear aside

Dont really see why ur complaining about gm made chrs... When your own cl Maximus662, was made by a corrupt GM, he edited its lvls and items... The day he started to play ko... So really think your the last person who should complain about some people playing a GM made chr... Hence a corrupt GM supported half ur clan with items, silly babashoppers

wideload620

This is possible one of the most un-interesting topics that has gone so far south that its come back to its original position

I had fun on Petern0rth! I did enough work for k2, i wanted some fun time! Not sayin it was right but hey

stefann

I Remeber you ::Xpl1c17:: nice player and good friend

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast