Anyone have disconnection problems in ONLY CZ since last maintainance (11/11/08) in DIES

This is a discussion on Anyone have disconnection problems in ONLY CZ since last maintainance (11/11/08) in DIES within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Been having problems geting dced within the first 20 secons of being in the colony (cz/ronark) zone... this all happened ...
Page: 1

Been having problems geting dced within the first 20 secons of being in the colony (cz/ronark) zone...

this all happened since last maintainance....

and first, I'd lag up....continuously.....like on and off...and then, boom, Im dced.

I have no Idea what happened...but I know many of my clannies werent having this problem...and I didnt do anything significant with my computer or connectivity since before the maintainance (when everything was running smoothly)

I was wonderin if anyone else was having this problem...and/or if there were any other solutions i could try that people know....

I already tryed (rpring my connection, restarting comp., unplugin and repluggins ethernet, loging in and out of d1 and d2...)

and so far, only thing i seem to have figured out is that I can get in eslant and stay in it fine without dcing...but minute i go cz....i get dced...

HELP PLSS...this is really annoying.

OOoops

I realize I clicked on the wrong section for this tech problem....sorry guys, I apologize....can this be moved pls? thnx

Zaczaco11

happening to me b4 patch, since 2 patches ago to be exact. happens in front of hb or ob