Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Roll Back FTW Pls

This is a discussion on Roll Back FTW Pls within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zzz, if so i have lvled my dlw char in 3 days for nothing Well, what can i do :S ...
Page: 4

Pwner

zzz, if so i have lvled my dlw char in 3 days for nothing Well, what can i do :S All i hope is they don't rollback the server to long

Dorn

i pretty much agree to roll back servers...besides i used a shit load of pots on a troll solo and dont mind at all

Dorn

i pretty much agree to roll back servers...besides i used a shit load of pots on a troll solo and dont mind at all

Maximus662

Go go rollback

Maximus662

Go go rollback

TakeThat

better not be a rollback for me cause i'll be loosing 2x shell boots :P

TakeThat

better not be a rollback for me cause i'll be loosing 2x shell boots :P

Zypher

roll back plsss :unsure:

Zypher

roll back plsss :unsure:

budsofglory1

man. i honestly suggest switching to world of warcraft anyway rollback or not. i played it for the first time today with my friend who is decently leveled in wow and man fcking nuts. so much more to do then in kinghts. granted the pk in this game is the sh!t but thats all thats good in this game. the pk thats it.

budsofglory1

man. i honestly suggest switching to world of warcraft anyway rollback or not. i played it for the first time today with my friend who is decently leveled in wow and man fcking nuts. so much more to do then in kinghts. granted the pk in this game is the sh!t but thats all thats good in this game. the pk thats it.

Banned

Here's what happened with me.

I had a rogue, sold it for an iron neck exactly 3 days ago.

Put all my items on a priest, (2x rol, iron belt, and iron neck, and chitin shield)

so, if It gets rollbacked to the rogue, which I no longer have acess to, I lose my lvl 51 priest, with these items. I lose my sin, I lose the items, and im totaly fucked in the ass x 50000. <3 k2.

Banned

Here's what happened with me.

I had a rogue, sold it for an iron neck exactly 3 days ago.

Put all my items on a priest, (2x rol, iron belt, and iron neck, and chitin shield)

so, if It gets rollbacked to the rogue, which I no longer have acess to, I lose my lvl 51 priest, with these items. I lose my sin, I lose the items, and im totaly fucked in the ass x 50000. <3 k2.

Sanchez

a lot ppl got hacked tho,me either <_< they must rollback servers.If u re worrying about %4 I ll xp ur char :lol:

Sanchez

a lot ppl got hacked tho,me either <_< they must rollback servers.If u re worrying about %4 I ll xp ur char :lol:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234