Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Rollback

This is a discussion on Rollback within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no big deal ha?? Now the guy who bought your items and u got the items with same ID - ...
Page: 2

Sethesh

no big deal ha?? Now the guy who bought your items and u got the items with same ID - every1 look out for dupes till next restart now.

no big deal ha?? Now the guy who bought your items and u got the items with same ID - every1 look out for dupes till next restart now.[/b]
    The guy who bought the items lost them to, but he did gain his money back. You're pretty stupid.

ph3var2

Unless the guy that brought them logged off before restart and didnt get rolled back o_O

Banned

rollback was here robly cause there are some people in girakon that had +8 persnolas and alof of other +8 stuff cause there was a anvil bug..its gone now ..and im not sure 100% ,,,so ya just rumars i hear

MillionVoices

The guy who bought the items lost them to, but he did gain his money back. You're pretty stupid.[/b]
    Your the stupid one.

If he logged off, then he still has it.

I expected a rollback and I told my friend to mail all his items.

Guess what :lol:

lmao, a clannie just told me that a friend of ours, thought he got hacked and even made a post on pathos market saying quitting game xD then he realized it was rollback LOL

and 2 other clannies lost some items.. 1 lost a glass belt, the other lost dual roc +1.... they paid their money (WU) and then the item goes back to the seller >.<" lets hope they dont scam

Sethesh

The guy who bought the items lost them to, but he did gain his money back. You&#39;re pretty stupid.[/b]
    U are stupid u tard if he loged of he wasnt rollbacked. If u dont know shit dont flame others.

U are stupid u tard if he loged of he havebt been rollbacked. If u dont know shit dont flame others.[/b]
    And have you proved this? All I said was that I didnt get rolledback.

Sethesh

And have you proved this? All I said was that I didnt get rolledback. [/b]
    U said
    You&#39;re pretty stupid.[/b]
    but unfortunetly for u, it was u who showed a stupidy. So next time better watch your mouth.

I got my +3 rebirth pads back that i lost to +4! Yay DD

Haha Sethesh how does that prove I am stupid by saying you are stupid???? Your quotes make no sense :P

Razyrfist

Well, considering a roll back would have been GOOD for me, as i died 3 times prior to the servers crashing, I would have preferred that ME ONLY be the one to get the rollback.

Sethesh

U said
    The guy who bought the items lost them to, but he did gain his money back.[/b]
    Unfortunetly - for your knowlage not every1 was rolbacked (depends if u have been on server while restart or not). If for example i have sold a shell to u and u loged off and i didnt. I will get rollback and we will have the same shell. U flamed me - called me stupid couse as i asume u thought every1 was rollbacked. Simply dude u know shit about a game and call other one a stupid lame - this makes u a complete moron. If u didint get it now i just wont waste my time to explain it to u AGAIN.

Your pretty stupid.

Unfortunetly - for your knowlage not every1 was rolbacked (depends if u have been on server while restart or not). If for example i have sold a shell to u and u loged off and i didnt. I will get rollback and we will have the same shell. U flamed me - called me stupid couse as i asume u thought every1 was rollbacked. Simply dude u know shit about a game and call other one a stupid lame - this makes u a complete moron. If u didint get it now i just wont waste my time to explain it to u AGAIN.[/b]
    Srry bro completely misunderstood you. My bad

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast