Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Rollback

This is a discussion on Rollback within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think our dear brad from pathos lost 9 rols md +8 shard +8 9k kc and more...
Page: 5

i think our dear brad from pathos lost 9 rols md +8 shard +8 9k kc and more

morda21

Is there any chance to get it back? Or K2 has us in ass?

tommyleonghk

everything looks the same for me

Inactive Member

I win, I win!

full chitin set +8, ROC+0, ROC+1, 2xWE+0, GB+0, WP+1, tota+8, lugi+7, hanguk+7, javana+8, and HB+7 gone since I transferred stuff between two accounts for BDW.

Banned

lol many ppl got 'scammed'... sad..

redevil12

no big deal ha?? Now the guy who bought your items and u got the items with same ID - every1 look out for dupes till next restart now.[/b]
    The guy who bought the items lost them to, but he did gain his money back. You're pretty stupid.[/b]

No if he does logout before the mess his session is saved !!!

Stupid K2 to rollback ONLY online char...so u get lost items (if u give items to second char and logout, if second char remain in game for merchand, he will be dc and roll back : items lost).

U can also dupe item due to roll back (char 1 give all hisitems to char 2, char 2 logout = session saved, no rollback). char 1 wait for roll back...

I loose big items it s so unfair but this is KO !

I PREFER A BIG REAL ROLL BACK for all account for example 6 hours roll back for all and not a selective rollback (ie only online char)

Lioncet

only lost the bdw exp and the chest

Flo

im sure thats what you wrote in your support ticket also , so many abusers nowadays :angry:[/b]
    yh thats what i wrote coz its the truth and how do u dare to call me a liar?

kazuh1ko

This is exactly wat happened in MYKO during open beta before the ultimate dupefest orgy party started.

random dcs and rollbacks.. causes many characters to lose their items or dupe items..

k2-ed

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345