Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RollBack?

This is a discussion on RollBack? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does K2 have things fixed up, or is there still a possibility of a rollback? (I don't want to start ...
Page: 1

enigma69

Does K2 have things fixed up, or is there still a possibility of a rollback?

(I don't want to start playing again right away if so)

Uzu

there won't be a rollback.

oli

If U want U can have personally roll back on your character/ acount, just if U ask for it. I think so, but correct me if I'm wrong

If U want U can have personally roll back on your character/ acount, just if U ask for it. I think so, but correct me if I'm wrong[/b]
    Tell me how? :blink: :blink:

glaciuxx

k2 network only make rolback in a unresponsable manner making people lose money or items or exp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I'ma ask for one of those personal rollbacks, just for kicks. Prolly gonna get auto-response, but hey, it's worth a shot

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

If U want U can have personally roll back on your character/ acount, just if U ask for it. I think so, but correct me if I'm wrong[/b]

srry but u are wrong

k2 doesnt make rollbacks UNLESS u have VERY VERY good contacts

oli

Someone told me that a gay scammed him and he wrote a submit ticket about rollback, and K2 did it...

yes u can ask for rollback... if u r priest they will give u some priest shells +3, jewelry +5/int and some mace from store +3... :blink: :blink: :blink:

lil_mageskillz

nope there wont be a rollback

oli

yes u can ask for rollback... if u r priest they will give u some priest shells +3, jewelry +5/int and some mace from store +3... :blink: :blink: :blink:[/b]
    Really funny... But if U paid already about 500$ or more for premium etc they wont say "Die in the hell"... They know too, if they don't help with that little thing they will lose one of the good payer customers. If emergency situation they will do it... I mean they did...

lil_mageskillz

ive never heard of sum 1 get a personal roll back :huh:

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

ive never heard of sum 1 get a personal roll back :huh:[/b]
    I've actually gotten one before, but I wasn't lying like I'm going to do when I try soon. I got hacked, and I sent 2 messages I think. First one wasn't rly well thought out, and then I went for the desperate attempt, my second one sounded REALLY pathetic, and they gave me back EVERYTHING I lost, all the way down to my shells +6 and glave rebirth +2 (RIGHT after ROFD came out, literally, 2 days after it came out ._.)

1337bOOm

i sent in a ticket about a hacked account and they said they stopped doing roll backs. this was a while ago.

dragonfaire got hacked and lost chitin set+7 and k2 gave her shell set+8, cs+7, lycaon hammer+8
    but that was like early-mid KE

now if you get hacked and lose everything including char delvled to 50, they'll give u some bullshit like "your items have been lost due a server disconnection"
    and if your really lucky, they'll give u shells+3 and a pat on the rump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast