Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

RollBack?

This is a discussion on RollBack? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dragonfaire got hacked and lost chitin set+7 and k2 gave her shell set+8, cs+7, lycaon hammer+8 but that was like ...
Page: 2

lil_mageskillz

dragonfaire got hacked and lost chitin set+7 and k2 gave her shell set+8, cs+7, lycaon hammer+8
    but that was like early-mid KE

now if you get hacked and lose everything including char delvled to 50, they'll give u some bullshit like "your items have been lost due a server disconnection"
    and if your really lucky, they'll give u shells+3 and a pat on the rump[/b]
    they barly give u anything when u get hacked.

When I was a rouge b4 rofd I got +7 Shells +9 Dex Jewelery and +7 Mds. It wasnt anything to what I lost when I was hacked but it was at least enough to get me back on my feet.

tommyleonghk

I've helped got my friend's hacked account some items back from K2... shell set+7 rappy+7 and full accessories +10.....that was the best they could give .... they give some bullshit like ... we have restored your items based on your level.... his level at that time was LV75 if im not mistaken.... well... definately not a rollback and i dont think K2 gives personal rollbacks anymore.... maybe they "used to do it" like what parasitic said....

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I'ma send tickets like a madman till I get SOMETHING or I get BANNNED.

Ticket #1: "yeah uh....I lost all my items. Chitin set +8 and dual shards +8. help me out bro?"
    Their Response: "Sorry, we do not restore +8 items, and this service is reserved for premium users. Sorry for your frustration and happy hunting!"

Ticket #252385: "YO, WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY ITEMS, YOU STUPID HOMO."
    Their Response: "Due to your use of profanity and personal attacks on K2 Personnel, your account shall be banned permanently. Sorry for your frustration and happy hunting!"

Expecting it to go something like that :lol:

You most likely will not get a rollback if your just sending tickets..you'd have to call K2 personaly or contact a GM. Even so, the chances are quite slim because if you are at fault even some tiny little way...they wont give anything back.

oli

I'ma send tickets like a madman till I get SOMETHING or I get BANNNED.

Ticket #1: "yeah uh....I lost all my items. Chitin set +8 and dual shards +8. help me out bro?"
    Their Response: "Sorry, we do not restore +8 items, and this service is reserved for premium users. Sorry for your frustration and happy hunting!"

Ticket #252385: "YO, WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY ITEMS, YOU STUPID HOMO."
    Their Response: "Due to your use of profanity and personal attacks on K2 Personnel, your account shall be banned permanently. Sorry for your frustration and happy hunting!"
    Expecting it to go something like that :lol:[/b]
    LoL I like it

Btw they can check if U got these items or not. or do I know wrong?

im 99% sure k2 dont do roll backs since quite some time now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12