Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Rollback

This is a discussion on Rollback within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I do lol i play like once ever week and once or twice on the weekends, i just got tired ...
Page: 3

sweetpimpmaster

I do lol i play like once ever week and once or twice on the weekends, i just got tired of everyone saying roll back roll back roll back so i had to say something about proving there would be none

While u just got Iron belt +0, ppl are getting Iron belt +5..

Originally posted by 0000000
    i just made an iron neck +5, a shard +21, 50,000NP on 1 scroll and successfully enlarged my penis to 12 inches so if they rollback i will be fucking pissed.

xD

Qell

If they rollback for this abuse.... the shuold rollback before KOXP started...

Inactive Member

1 year back?

Nick

well, its just damn unfair,

because some retards are screwing up the server, does that make that the legit players have to suffer ? <_<

ive been exping lately (like allot of ppl and legit)
    parents are pissed because i spended too much time at lvling..so i dont want to exp that much anymore

the dupers and all wont give a shit, they will start over again with duping hacking kosping...

Qell

I think that there wont be a rollback... they're going to wipe all BUG(that dosnt include KOXP) users.... When will K2 start wipping KOXPers???

justicetoall

Originally posted by PuppetYuber
    While u just got Iron belt +0, ppl are getting Iron belt +5..
    like who?

Banned

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sweetpimpmaster
    WHO CALLED IT MOTHER FUCKERS NO ROLL BACK!
    Some people take this game entirely too seriously. Please, get out, re-discover the sun, take a shower, find a life.[/b]
    What exactly is this "Sun" you speak of?

Banned

Originally posted by BBsHere+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BBsHere)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-sweetpimpmaster

WHO CALLED IT MOTHER FUCKERS NO ROLL BACK!

Some people take this game entirely too seriously. Please, get out, re-discover the sun, take a shower, find a life.
    What exactly is this "Sun" you speak of?[/b]
    i think its a god or something

DeathInTheNight

Rollback is the only way to get rid of all the xp and extra items gained by quest bug,dupes will be greatly reduced,but i'd doubt k2 will do it.It would just piss too many legit ppl off, and a hell off a lot of ppl would probably quit (less money for k2).
    But if anyone else has any better solutions other than a rollback, feel free to mention them, because I think it's the only way to fix this problem.
    Hell i don't mind losing lvls if it means less cheats have not got +8 or +9 shell, or top class weopons, but the most part is everyone in cz seems to have +1 or higher uniques now. So yeah ROLL US BACK.

agreed

Originally posted by DeathInTheNight
    Rollback is the only way to get rid of all the xp and extra items gained by quest bug,dupes will be greatly reduced,but i'd doubt k2 will do it.It would just piss too many legit ppl off, and a hell off a lot of ppl would probably quit (less money for k2).
    But if anyone else has any better solutions other than a rollback, feel free to mention them, because I think it's the only way to fix this problem.
    Hell i don't mind losing lvls if it means less cheats have not got +8 or +9 shell, or top class weopons, but the most part is everyone in cz seems to have +1 or higher uniques now. So yeah ROLL US BACK.
    shut up -.-

Originally posted by DeathInTheNight
    hmm no ty, idc if i go up against that shit, i go up against it with roll back or not (cypher) and i done lots of xping and made lots of good items/drops in last few days so if they rollback i personally will be very pissed. They should just fix the bug and move ON, i could really care less about a 14 yr old turks lvl or how much money he has made off bugging, eventually we will all be lvl 80 and then we can take our revenge , and like others have said who gives a shit about bug when every1 is STILL koxping daily? if your whining about fairness they should shutdown all servers remake game with completly new code and delvl every1 to 0 and wipe all items right ? no reason legits should get fked cause a bunch of ppl use quest bugs, and yes selfish, i have right to be selfish cause i WORKED for what i got, and in no way should i be punished for ppl exploiting bugs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123