Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Rollback!

This is a discussion on Rollback! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zzz i lost glave8 and pe =/...
Page: 3

Skeetz

zzz i lost glave8 and pe =/

MoGax

i cant get out of this turkish goddamn clan..............

Originally posted by Aqu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aqu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BabyBash
    yea...so it fucked up all the trades that I did in the past 48hrs+ *because they didnt get hacked
    the only way I can see that it would 'fuck up' your trades would be if someone paid you USD for items and you were hoping for a rollback....

How does NOT being rolledback fuck it up? All the stuff I've traded over the last 3 days is where it was last night, I have the money, they have the items...[/b]
    alright Aqu, let me break it down for u. me and babybash did a trade recently. his PE for my MS+7/70. he got hacked and then got a rollback. which means he got his old PE as well. however, i did not get hacked nor rollbacked (does this mean the one fukin time it would be nice to get hacked/rollbacked i miss out?? ffs :blink: ). this means, i no longer have a PE nor MS+7/70, while babybash has his old PE. so, tell me, who gets fuked in this deal?

ps- baby, tell me can u repay me at least in coins? -_-

Skeetz

Originally posted by typ0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(typ0)</div>
    Originally posted by Aqu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-BabyBash

yea...so it fucked up all the trades that I did in the past 48hrs+ *because they didnt get hacked

the only way I can see that it would 'fuck up' your trades would be if someone paid you USD for items and you were hoping for a rollback....

How does NOT being rolledback fuck it up? All the stuff I've traded over the last 3 days is where it was last night, I have the money, they have the items...
    alright Aqu, let me break it down for u. me and babybash did a trade recently. his PE for my MS+7/70. he got hacked and then got a rollback. which means he got his old PE as well. however, i did not get hacked nor rollbacked (does this mean the one fukin time it would be nice to get hacked/rollbacked i miss out?? ffs :blink: ). this means, i no longer have a PE nor MS+7/70, while babybash has his old PE. so, tell me, who gets fuked in this deal?

ps- baby, tell me can u repay me at least in coins? -_-[/b]
    wtf he traded u a pe? he traded me a pe too for usd tho...

Design

thats kool if they can rollback the ppl that got hacked

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123