Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Rollback coming?

This is a discussion on Rollback coming? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's like same irl .. "Look at this filthy homeless drunkard!".. If this drunkard would get a choice to get ...
Page: 2

It's like same irl .. "Look at this filthy homeless drunkard!".. If this drunkard would get a choice to get free education and some job, then I'll certainly approve that this poor guy got free education..

Life is like so classified.. what can I say.

If this noob person in game can't kill a shit, cuz other uber-guys are ks'ing him or whatever like that, then quite probably it is certain that this poor guy is becoming using the hacks or abusing bugs.

Some are just lazy and start using the hacks..

..etc..

wraith86

the purpose? to build up your char to gather top items to explore the game and complete everything and be the best?

NEMANYA

with new patch came new bugs new dupers new koxpers..
    with new patch came new bug on website where ppl can steal your account without knowing your secret question/secret answer.Dont ask me how to do it i dont know but ppl talking about some kind of codes.
    Just a warning to all..DONT BUY OR SELL YOU'R ACCOUNT AT THIS TIME.THERE IS BUG ON WEBSITE AND PEOPLE CAN CHANGE EASLY PASSWORD WITHOUT KNOWING SECRET ANSWER.

Originally posted by wraith86
    the purpose? to build up your char to gather top items to explore the game and complete everything and be the best?
    no ty

J

Originally posted by sheewa1+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sheewa1)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    no ty[/b]
    then what are you gonna do? babashop everything? dupe it? scam people?

even if they weren't bugged, there'd be a shitload of high class items...

I dont see any rollback coming. No matter how bugged this even is K2 does make profit out of it. ( and specially WITHOUT a rollback)

this topic is dumb its been way to long for any kinda of a roll back and just a FYI they were bugging fragments green chest and abyss gems before the patch came with christmas presents

christmas presents is just cheaper / faster to bug

Default Re: Rollback coming?

Originally posted by Proximus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proximus)</div>
    Originally posted by lusian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lusian)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Proximus
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-seal

If u havent noticed, ppl cheat to choose their items on x-mas present.
    So the server I playing on is full of raptors, shard, shell.

Do u guys think it will be a rollback or smth? I think this will destory the server future for logos, and I guess its the same for the rest of the servers.

If it makes the prices for rap/shard/shell +8 prices go down, thats a good note in my book.
    and every one will have raptor +8 ? gg thinking...

zzzz[/b]
    Whats the matter with everyone having shell/rap/shard+8,,, evens things out.

Whats the matter? you scared of deserving ppl having good weapons?

You an elitist? if so fuck you.. I couldnt give a fuck if everyone had +8.

See how much skill you got then. -_-[/b][/quote]

dude u aviously are a fucking retard and are new to the game. wtf is the point for all of us who played from the start and worked as hard as we did just so a turk can do it in a week and u say who cares you truely are a duper or bug abuser yourself cause no legit person would make such a statement.

Proximus

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheKingOfTheSwing)</div>
    Originally posted by Proximus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proximus)
    Originally posted by lusian
    <!--QuoteBegin-Proximus
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-seal

Do u guys think it will be a rollback or smth? I think this will destory the server future for logos, and I guess its the same for the rest of the servers.

If it makes the prices for rap/shard/shell +8 prices go down, thats a good note in my book.

zzzz

See how much skill you got then. -_-[/b]

dude u aviously are a fucking retard and are new to the game. wtf is the point for all of us who played from the start and worked as hard as we did just so a turk can do it in a week and u say who cares you truely are a duper or bug abuser yourself cause no legit person would make such a statement.[/b][/quote]

I dont give a fuck.........................

Stop whining like a little bitch and grow some balls!!!!!!!

LOL

Originally posted by Proximus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proximus)</div>
    Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheKingOfTheSwing)
    Originally posted by Proximus
    <!--QuoteBegin-Proximus
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-seal

zzzz

See how much skill you got then. -_-

dude u aviously are a fucking retard and are new to the game. wtf is the point for all of us who played from the start and worked as hard as we did just so a turk can do it in a week and u say who cares you truely are a duper or bug abuser yourself cause no legit person would make such a statement.[/b]

Stop whining like a little bitch and grow some balls!!!!!!![/b][/quote]

lol grow some balls wtf is that sapposed to mean, are u trying to tell me to grow up and start duping and macroing like you probably did and another thing, who the fuck are u? ive never heard of u but i can tell your prob a lvl 55archer who macroed his lvl. go back with the rest of the turks in the caves fag your not welcome here.

Proximus

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheKingOfTheSwing)</div>
    Originally posted by Proximus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proximus)
    Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    Originally posted by Proximus
    <!--QuoteBegin-Proximus
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-seal

zzzz

See how much skill you got then. -_-

dude u aviously are a fucking retard and are new to the game. wtf is the point for all of us who played from the start and worked as hard as we did just so a turk can do it in a week and u say who cares you truely are a duper or bug abuser yourself cause no legit person would make such a statement.

Stop whining like a little bitch and grow some balls!!!!!!![/b]
    lol grow some balls wtf is that sapposed to mean, are u trying to tell me to grow up and start duping and macroing like you probably did and another thing, who the fuck are u? ive never heard of u but i can tell your prob a lvl 55archer who macroed his lvl. go back with the rest of the turks in the caves fag your not welcome here.[/b][/quote]

Youve never heard of me or will never see me, thats the way it will stay.

Calling me a turk doesnt insult me for the simple fact im not turk jaja

As for the duping , macro BS, I dont do or condone any of it, but sitting behind your keyboard whining about it isnt gonna solve a god damn thing, so like I said shut the fuck up whining about other ppls gear and how they got them because you cant do shit about it, its out of your hands.

Validating

what u mean u can choose items?
    like take 10 Iron Impact if u wanna?

Originally posted by Helseth
    what u mean u can choose items?
    like take 10 Iron Impact if u wanna?
    more like it gives u an item from your present and u decide if u want the item or not and if u dont u do something and u keep the items u need for the present and u do it again and again until u get your ideal drop.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast