Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Grobs

This is a discussion on Grobs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Minero (a mage fom "oh shit" clan) told me you scammed RG WAR, a warrior of the same clan as ...
Page: 1

Default Grobs

Minero (a mage fom "oh shit" clan) told me you scammed RG WAR, a warrior of the same clan as him, and you scammed a kosper called Knight Libano.

Minero told me you bought shells+8 from RGWAR for usd, and when he gave you the shells you refounded the payment that you made via paypal.
    Btw this guy RG WAR bought those shell for usd too, he scammed it couse he didnt paid...
    So, the scammer got scammed...what a irony...

But i have to ask you first GROBS, is that true? or they r fuking lying to me?

Im posting it in general forum becouse i want to make clear to Ares player the ppl that you can believe/trust, and some days ago my clan allied with GROBS clan for CSW (and i dont want my clan with scammers). I heard a nice guy has quit GROBS clan becouse he did "something with no honnor" so i want to know about this history GROBS...

[Sorry for my english, its not that good but i think you can understand it]

FrEaK

GROBS that n00b :wub:

Banned

Freak that n00b :wub:

Anyway...

I dont hope grobs scammed anyone =S

When i meet him he seemed to be a nice guy...

Good luck with it

Lemon

Default Re: Grobs

Originally posted by Julio_BR
    Minero (a mage fom "oh shit" clan) told me you scammed RG WAR, a warrior of the same clan as him, and you scammed a kosper called Knight Libano.

Minero told me you bought shells+8 from RGWAR for usd, and when he gave you the shells you refounded the payment that you made via paypal.
    Btw this guy RG WAR bought those shell for usd too, he scammed it couse he didnt paid...

But i have to ask you first GROBS, is that true? or they r fuking lying to me? *

Im posting it in general forum becouse i want to make clear to Ares player the ppl that you can believe/trust, and some days ago my clan allied with GROBS clan for CSW (and i dont want my clan with scammers). I heard a nice guy has quit GROBS clan becouse he did "something with no honnor" so i want to know about this history GROBS...

Ally with someone who can actually get to the gate because GROBS clan really sucks at CSW. They can't PK so how are they meant to win CSW?

mason_cro

heh i can tell u lotsa stories about GROBS and his merry men...once upon a time they were in the same clan as I, and ( ATTENTION NOW ) they PRETENDED to be croatian just to be in a caped clan ( we didn't take any other nations,cro only ), and we had lotsa funny and lame encounters after we kicked them out cuz they lied. so first offense - lying. where's the honor in that? second - after and during that time they used every trick in the book, tried scamming, trade spamming while bosses, luring, etc etc ETC. what's funny, even after all the flaming between us some of those guys,they know who they are ( props ebola - the moron above all ), still manage to get some time to BEG items out of us, which can be really frustrating, espec after all the shit we had wit them.
    there you go,enough? and where is Seby, i bet he can tell u stories bout GROBS too xD

Grobs is a noob theres not much else to say, he came into the picture when he came into Celestial Wards at level 61 with +6 full plate and a +8 horn crossbow, dog gave him +7 chitin and +7 iron bow to help him out a week or two later he ran with dogs gear and made the reapers. Ever since its been scam after scam.

Originally posted by Lemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lemon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Julio_BR

But i have to ask you first GROBS, is that true? or they r fuking lying to me? *

Ally with someone who can actually get to the gate because GROBS clan really sucks at CSW. They can't PK so how are they meant to win CSW?[/b]
    It seems grobs clan and illuminati hold something in common, Lemon.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by mason_cro
    heh i can tell u lotsa stories about GROBS and his merry men...once upon a time they were in the same clan as I, and ( ATTENTION NOW ) they PRETENDED to be croatian just to be in a caped clan ( we didn't take any other nations,cro only ), and we had lotsa funny and lame encounters after we kicked them out cuz they lied. so first offense - lying. where's the honor in that? second - after and during that time they used every trick in the book, tried scamming, trade spamming while bosses, luring, etc etc ETC. what's funny, even after all the flaming between us some of those guys,they know who they are ( props ebola - the moron above all ), still manage to get some time to BEG items out of us, which can be really frustrating, espec after all the shit we had wit them.
    there you go,enough? and where is Seby, i bet he can tell u stories bout GROBS too xD
    How do you "pretend" to be Croatian? Don't think I've ever seen "Learn Croatian in 3 days" in the bookstore

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    Originally posted by Lemon@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Julio_BR

Ally with someone who can actually get to the gate because GROBS clan really sucks at CSW. They can't PK so how are they meant to win CSW?
    It seems grobs clan and illuminati hold something in common, Lemon.[/b]
    Don't be hatin'

adN

GROBY scammed knight_libano´s full gear 1 month ago.

Banned

<!--QuoteBegin-Julio_BR

+1 he runs from me 1v1, he runs from my bp 1v1. and coming here talking about pk skills

flamthrow

Our alliance does hold the castle now dont wont we?

Volcanic

<!--QuoteBegin-Julio_BR

Fuck me you`re funny. Did you write that? Guess you`ve already forgotten your failure when you brought most of Ares.

Banned Senior Member

1. I never traded with RG WAR ...

2.Me and Libano traded some items .

3.I never pretended that im Croatian , u can ask CroatianBuffer ...(hope all croatians will go to orcs ):wub:

4.I gave back all items from :OG:: , u can ask him ...

My last post in this topic , cuz i know if i start reply on all shits we will make 50pages like always ... Im not Scammer !!! U said i claim money on PayPal ( i cant even make pay pal account in bosnia )

adN

Originally posted by GROBS
    1. I never traded with RG WAR ...

2.Me and Libano traded some items .

3.I never pretended that im Croatian , u can ask CroatianBuffer ...(hope all croatians will go to orcs ):wub:

4.I gave back all items from :OG:: , u can ask him ...

My last post in this topic , cuz i know if i start reply on all shits we will make 50pages like always ... Im not Scammer !!! U said i claim money on PayPal ( i cant even make pay pal account in bosnia )
    BS u scammed libano

Lemon

I gotta stop posting in these threads, Eric, Ringwraith or 0000000 always begin the flaming. Poor little people.

Anyway, GROBS is a noob nuf said.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast