Rollback :s

This is a discussion on Rollback :s within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have transfered my whole stuff to my DLW char, when i relog to my normal char all stuff are ...
Page: 1

HsK

Default Rollback :s

I have transfered my whole stuff to my DLW char, when i relog to my normal char all stuff are here :s
    I delete the whole stuff off my DLW char, i m wondering if i will be wiped or not, i think not but i want to make sure :P

ViSeH

It will wipe sometime 100% doesn't have to be in the next dupewipe sorry for you

Originally posted by ViSeH
    It will wipe sometime 100% doesn't have to be in the next dupewipe sorry for you *
    h43r: :angry:

Amine

Default Re: Rollback :s

Originally posted by HsK
    I have transfered my whole stuff to my DLW char, when i relog to my normal char all stuff are here :s
    I delete the whole stuff off my DLW char, i m wondering if i will be wiped or not, i think not but i want to make sure :P
    damn sry for u baba

HsK

But i have delete all dupe :s
    So no more same ID

Pdahs

but they is still on record, they go bb sorry

JudgmentDay

I would contact cs and let them know, you never know, it could work.

Honesty can get you a long way

Cava

Originally posted by JudgmentDay
    I would contact cs and let them know, you never know, it could work.

Honesty can get you a long way *
    or they could think ur duping it and trying to cover it up so wtf?!!!

HsK

I will write something to CS, i hope that will work :s

GhostFace trasfered his items when he got the lvl bug, then k2 rollbacked him and he got all his items back on that char. he deleted 1 set of stuff but it got wiped. :P

Hypnos

My weapon defense set got inn duped some how. I deleted the copys ASAP, and they did not get wiped in this last big wipe.

I also lost a raptor 7 in a trade that duped a philum 7. I deleted the philum copy and the original has survived 2 wipes.

But others haven't been so lucky. It's really a roll of the dice. All I can say is delete the dupes ASAP and start praying

this morning made a boots +8/15 at D1 went to kalluga to look for atti, reloged to d2 and pppfffff boots r gone
    fukin rollback, I still had trina and boots +7, went to anvil and pppfffffffffff