Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ROMs defense not working?

This is a discussion on ROMs defense not working? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he might think a 40 def is like a iron neck Oo that would be stupid tho...40 def helps in ...
Page: 2

nutsackatak1

he might think a 40 def is like a iron neck Oo that would be stupid tho...40 def helps in the long run[/b]
    i know its not an iron neck but its still 10gb bro, thats still a good amount of money.. im gunna make a couple +1's as soon as i can get some money to baba shop em. and also yall are right, skill's such as spike and thrust so a bit less. r skill doesnt make much difference >.>

Mezmerize

rom > no rom

trust me

nutsackatak1

rom > no rom

trust me[/b]
    helps the buyers remorse ty

if you dont like your roms, be gentle and give them to me

rofllmao

if you dont like your roms, be gentle and give them to me [/b]
    nah its k i can take them :wub:

Magenta

Simple, make new lvl 1 mage, or somethink like this. And ur friend vill make warr or sin. So add Rom on sin, lvl1 war will try to hit u and after that without ROM. Cuz lvl char without anythink has rly low def so ROM will make big difference....

yea 40 def its nice but u cant expect that just because u added 40 def more a warrior will hit u 500 average to 400 or less maybe full def gear might be able to do that but not a rom

I'm sure the def works like ur questioning here, there are a couple mages who use ROM+3s on our server and their def is crazy. They have other items too but if ROM's didn't work at all I'm sure they wouldn't be using them.

ChowBoy

they work

SillyHo

They work fine, its perspective is all. 40 AC used to be a big deal for a mage with only 300 AC total. Now with new items and the +9, +3 fetish 40 AC doesnt seem as big a deal to a mage with base 800AC. Also the reduction in damage if its less than 20 per R attack its hard to see it accurately.

maybe try agains a mob. Might be easier[/b]
    wtf?

Mooshoo

Well if you consider that your defense is say, 800 for arguements sake, 40 ac is only 5% of that, so if with and without the best you could hope for is the 5% the difference anyway.

My advice is not to bother with ROMs, invest in flame/shio/imir rings. They dont carry as much def, but the elemental damage counts in pvp, so you hit harder. Happy days.

people in ko starting to go crazy O_O

max hit and low hit from skills depending on how hard your hitting can go up or down 50-100 each way..

i know its not an iron neck but its still 10gb bro, thats still a good amount of money.. im gunna make a couple +1's as soon as i can get some money to baba shop em. and also yall are right, skill's such as spike and thrust so a bit less. r skill doesnt make much difference >.>[/b]
    Items that are +1 will have practicly no difference in defense, if you are making +1's then it should be for the bonus's on the item.

I don't know how much you are going to babashop but there are some other items which you could use to gain a larger increase instats at a lower price. I do not know what items you use so I cannot really say what.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12