Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Your first time playing Ko

This is a discussion on Your first time playing Ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I WOuld love to know the adventures you had when you first played knight online....
Page: 1

CaribouLou

Default Your first time playing Ko

I WOuld love to know the adventures you had when you first played knight online.

Memories.
    KO was my first ever MMO and I was 12 years old.
    I remember flippin out at the guards and snow in Moradon.
    Thought this was like Runescape on steroids.

Oh and figuring out there was a tp gate at 40, I remember that made me REALLY happy.

Looking back, should've just quit then >.<

it was my first MMO too. I started on beramus and leveled my warrior to 15. one day I logged to my character but it was deleted It was beramus beta They used to open beta before opening a new server

first time I played i was RR comboing worms, and later I got owned by a mastadon or smthn.

Also remember thinking ppl looked gay with all their pink weapons. then i was happy when i got a stiletto+8 drop.

Banned

My friend told me to play when I was 13 years old (19 now). It was MYKO and if you had +7 warrior fp set you were unbeatable ^^ too bad it corrupted

Quote Originally Posted by 0oNiroxo0 View Post
    Oh and figuring out there was a tp gate at 40, I remember that made me REALLY happy.
    Same here lol, was exping til ~35 at mora cuz i didnt know theres piana/breth^^

My friend was playing on Ares so I made a character there. We played for about 3 month then we went to Oly the day it opened, been 5 years or so now.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

started on cypher and remeber lvl 45 mages aoeing worms and me thinkin "damn this guy just gets shit load xp" xD and seeing noobs killing glyp at mora and thinking he was a gg :P

Realsies

first day I lost the 1M Noah I had made in BDW, which made me almost quit. I then would walk all around mora until lvl 35. I didn't figure out you could tele to folk until my first char was lvl 50. o_o

I started playing with 11 years. I was so fucking happy that I got my mage to 18 for ignation

Banned

My 1st character was mage around 45-50 dont remember, but anyway he was full paper fire mage and with mp armors/items and i tryed kinda kill everything with that. Trolls and uruk trons I used to say my bro: Today it was succesful day- i actuly made 1% or in bad days exped whole day and ended up with -5%

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

i remember my great warrior Virro_Sword running around in moradon
    was 15 when first played it and on that time i thought it only were orc's in this game cuz i didn't see that u could decide if u wanted to be orc or human so i thought it only was orc in this game. remember also that i bought fp cuz it looked cool on me not because it was good. didn't know that you could upgrade armor ^^

fakitol

I started on MYKO as a mage. The best drops at that moment were items like chitin armor,elixir staff , shard and other high class items.
    Then I've been playing on USKO and remember like warrior lured tons of harpies in Eslant and party of mages killed them with AOE. It was really hard to get into that party.

Loved the old times, like everyone else I was noob, here's some thoughts I still think in my head..

- Non-stop AOE XP at "zombie hill"
    - Spamming chat outside of Zombie Hill because I couldn't figure out the chat system
    - Realising there was other zones at higher levels and how tp gates worked
    - People actually spoke english!!!!!!
    - Old farts (biggy, todsengel, alicaan_tr) <<<<<< major GG turk
    - Leveling at wolves, watching novas fall
    - Thinking Haungas were bad ass mofos, watching in aww at people voking goblins and surviving
    - Remembering the old greats in cz, and fearing them (at the time for me it was :Bat:Man:

and my personal favourite,,,,,,,

Blading the shit out of oozys and scorps on "scorp field" then aoeing the shit out of them... man I loved it

i started to play when the x-mas event was giving rapy's and all the other items from the x-mas stars and stuff but i didnt even know were to find worms, foud some guy he help'd me and then when i got like lvl 55i had int and mp points on my warrior b/c i didnt know just were to put them, and that friend told me and he alos gave me a tun of money bought me items like a glave+7 cleave+8's and yea that is when they was 999m on ares and then later to find out he was a hacker and duped trina's and all other kind's of things and could buy trina's at sundires but yea he help'd me out it was fun for me and he didnt even really know alote of english but wasnt a turkish player either ^^ he was a very nice guy to help me out wish i could remmber his name

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast