Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ronark is gettin nfucked by this dude like he did ares

This is a discussion on Ronark is gettin nfucked by this dude like he did ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; btw, found on a private fourm (not saying) http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1...ll8helmxf1.jpg on ronark server everything there is +8 also the shell helmet ...
Page: 1

Banned

btw, found on a private fourm (not saying)

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1...ll8helmxf1.jpg

on ronark server everything there is +8 also the shell helmet as u can see he has 600m coins

if someone can kindly post on ko4life bceause im banned its weed say i found it i wnat to show how much revenge on this bitch..

shows how much gm dick he sucks.

KOL admin has been notified and under investigation.

thanks...BB

ok

little_painter

LOL +8... if tez was playing ronark even hee would have some +9s by now.. you KNOW how good a grinder tez is B)
    seriusly... stop flaming people who are legyt

Banned Senior Member

Monsterkill is as legit as you not using USD painter

Banned

Monsterkill is as legit as you not using USD painter[/b]

+1 to that little willy :lol:

or u can say monsterkill is as legit as painter is to having any skills :lol:

Banned

this is the 6th or 7th topic i made showing MK with how legyt he is....if people on this forums still belive hes "legit" so suck more dick

north_shore

this is the 6th or 7th topic i made showing MK with how legyt he is....if people on this forums still belive hes "legit" so suck more dick[/b]
    well why dont u learn people might not give a shit?

Banned

well why dont u learn people might not give a shit? [/b]

actually some people do want to know why they get pwned by MK every day in cz even though MK does not have any skill

Banned

lol that inn is from his ares inn ROFLMAO , same items he had same everythings he is bullshitting you
    MK is the biggest PHOTOSHOPPER not babshopper

Infact he is wearing chitins now and he is 60 and masterd is done [/b]
    same items maybe because the same gm is giving him the same items? ibeta next time stop to think before you talk, and why would he use M0NSTERK1LL on ares when a lvl60 which you say is the acct has MONSTERKILL with no numbers? and why aren't you still banned on ko4life?

MakuLine

wtf why he has such a noob skillbar? and also the font of his HP and MP is kinda weird for me..why is he using such a noob glave and such a noob chitins if he has shells and raptors sealed?

Too me it looks like Photoshop.. Unless you dont have a Screen of him wearing those Items,I dont believe that he has such a items on Ronark

h0ly

lol that inn is from his ares inn ROFLMAO , same items he had same everythings he is bullshitting you
    MK is the biggest PHOTOSHOPPER not babshopper

Infact he is wearing chitins now and he is 60 and masterd is done [/b]
    agree argentino is like dblue both have the biggest "Redondeada" in the game xD

meh im happy i quitted ronark the first day

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

same items maybe because the same gm is giving him the same items? ibeta next time stop to think before you talk, and why would he use M0NSTERK1LL on ares when a lvl60 which you say is the acct has MONSTERKILL with no numbers? and why aren't you still banned on ko4life?[/b]
    his ares one was MONSTERKILL until that time when supposedly he got hacked then he changed it to MUFFINKILL then he couldnt change it back to MONSTERKILL so he did M0NSTERK1LL

who really cares... he sucks anyways... just has good gear

stevouk

im not commenting on the items he has...whether he is legit or not doesnt bother me, if you have talked to him, which i have, then you will realise he is a great person to talk to, he is polite ect. I couldnt care less about his items ect, the thing is with most people on this forum is they're nosie bastards and like moaning. In fact most humans are like that, i myself admit im a bit noisy and shit sometimes but its a game and you all really need to go outside and breathe some fresh air.

Banned

shut up babshopper LOL go buy more IN for 180 USD noob please , dont talk . Get some skill Then Talk bitch
    Oh wait didnt you quit Ko already ?? lmao
    I been knowing MK for around 2 years , he is full of shit and lies[/b]
    first off, i never baba'd an IN for $180 it was for $100, and secondly, u keep bringing that up instead of defending yourself on being banned once before from ko4life, cuz u scammed someone, and you still scam ppl.

Banned

i feel sorry for you , do you even have friends ? didnt think so , all friends you made hates you
    you got almost banned from all vents all clans cry more ? jajaja

oh i think u owe sir robin someitems , u better give him back lolz[/b]
    can you name me more than 1 vent i've been banned from, and atleast 1 clan that i've been banned from pls, and me and robin settled that ordeal, nothing but miscommunication. keep babashopping your friends ibeta maybe you can get a prostitute one day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast