Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ronark , girakon or akara

This is a discussion on ronark , girakon or akara within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Are there many english people on any of these servers i dont wanna go back to cwest i wanna got ...
Page: 1

killadre75

Are there many english people on any of these servers i dont wanna go back to cwest i wanna got to

another good english server please respond quick c-west 2 has alot of koxpers i need a new server and cwest 1 i just dont want to

play. choices - ronark, girakon and akara or any other server u can think of that has alot of english speakers please reply

If you go to another server dont go with the ilusion that you wont see any koxper, there are koxpers in every server and they are fucking up the pk

Imhotep

Are there many english people on any of these servers i dont wanna go back to cwest i wanna got to

another good english server please respond quick c-west 2 has alot of koxpers i need a new server and cwest 1 i just dont want to

play. choices - ronark, girakon and akara or any other server u can think of that has alot of english speakers please reply[/b]
    lol if anything you'll find more hackers on other servers ^^

Banned Senior Member

ronark is the best

ILoveYouToo

not a whole lot of english players on girakon but there are some

if u wanna start girakon , i got 2 chars to sell , we can talk about the price :P

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=282237

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=284288

Uzu

gira and akara def. fucked up, go ronark.

I was told ronark or c-west when i was told to play, So if you don't want C-west Ronark deffinately

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

gogo ionia, full of pk, most populated, you can still start from scratch and cath up on lvls and once they cheating is fixed (and i'm condifent they will fix it, maybe with the exception of heavenfire) it'll be the best out there

killadre75

Cool

Click here

well i guess akara might be a dead server is wat this topic says i want a good mixed server with alot of english and this

topic say xigenon has 50+ english clans thats another server i might consider

i heard ronark prices were really cheap..

simple182

akara is dead and boring. Dunno bout the others but stay away from akara

Banned

C-west may be somewhat dead at certain times of the day, but what it does not have is top 5 turkish clans tbl editing like theres no tomorrow. And you can actually talk to people in moradon without being fluent in turkish.

People make the server. If everybody that has left because 'the server is dead' would get together and pk or exp, the server wouldnt be that 'dead'

cwest is best for anyone to start from scratch even now
    but whats causing the servers to be empty is ppl quitting / not pking because of all the tbls

pk is what makes this game better than a lot others , and hackers are ruining this one facet of the game

last i saw girakon was petty good dunno about the other 2
    and u definitely will find a much higher % (not number, thats obvious ) of hackers on the other servers

Brutorious

well ronark is good for english players. jus need the rite lvl and skil to play. Eminence (Rsm) is the main english clan that rules ronark server above english clans and is most legit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast