xtrap bugg... UGHHHH

This is a discussion on xtrap bugg... UGHHHH within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok first i couldnt start up the launcher after i fixed that now xtrap is fucked , i downloaded that ...
Page: 1

KiNgKoNg

ok first i couldnt start up the launcher after i fixed that now xtrap is fucked , i downloaded that guys xtrap files adn there the exact same ones i have already , i replace them anyways xtrap still fails to load it says CODE_FIELD [10-0300-00002EFD-021] The game security module update has failed. I use windows XP i have tried everythign that has been posted here and the main forums did anyone with similar prob with as my bypass xtrap? help me out please. and is there anyone else still not bypassing xtrap?.

thanks

KiNgKoNg

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=117955

this is what was on main forums , didnt work for me.

Worked fine for me when i updated xtrap manually, u probably are doing something wrong..

KiNgKoNg

i dont think so maybe i need to download winrar? to extract the stuff , i just copied and pasted what did you do?

Silvermage18

extract to the xtrap folder then when there go to the new files you got and copy and paste with the other 4 files, 905 after you gonna get the tables error

KiNgKoNg

STILL isnt working =/ help pls? i downloaded winrar and did it exactly how it says still dont work 100% success my ass =( is this for windows xp or is he using something else.