Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ronark vs. Manes in ISW

This is a discussion on Ronark vs. Manes in ISW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u must be fuking stupid same items as reg server? u wana put +3 uniq cypher against no uniq girakon ...
Page: 2

MillionVoices

u must be fuking stupid same items as reg server? u wana put +3 uniq cypher against no uniq girakon ? ur a freaking idiot, straight up.[/b]
    no one cares about Girakon.

They wouldnt match up GIRKAON with CYPHER.

dumbass

magnified

Pls I would rape every single poster in this topic with my archer, niggas think they leet shit. if they wanna have real intersevr wars, it should be with same chars as ur
    reg server.[/b]
    the point of this inter server war is too see who has the real talent alrite u piece of fukin shit.... turks from cypher and diez and ares have fukin +3 fukin uniques duped +9 shit..

they giv us equal items... equal level... this shows ur skill and only ur skill (other than the turks who make 20+chars and make shards9 and shit)... if u cant fukin handle and play against equal players get the fuk off this game because u suck ass and need these +9/10 items to do any good..

ps. english forum bud... poser is spelt poser.. not poster. unless ur talking about the poster of ur naked mom gettin pounced in the ass by a complete stranger.

xjonnyfivex

RONARK FTW BITCHES :P

xjonnyfivex

the point of this inter server war is too see who has the real talent alrite u piece of fukin shit.... turks from cypher and diez and ares have fukin +3 fukin uniques duped +9 shit..
    they giv us equal items... equal level... this shows ur skill and only ur skill (other than the turks who make 20+chars and make shards9 and shit)... if u cant fukin handle and play against equal players get the fuk off this game because u suck ass and need these +9/10 items to do any good..
    ps. english forum bud... poser is spelt poser.. not poster. unless ur talking about the poster of ur naked mom gettin pounced in the ass by a complete stranger.[/b]

lmfao this kid is right u no and the poster shit was funny as hell zuhahah

J

Like you have perfect spelling? I don't think so. I don't get why your getting on his ass for a simple fucking spelling error.

MillionVoices

it takes skill to win 1 vs 1. NOT WARS.

THEIR is no communication between all 600 ppl in the war. its just random ppl atking each other.

I DONT c how SKILL IS INVOLVED.

ITs nothnig more tha na bunch of idiots atking eahc other, there is no organzition.

There is organziation in 8 man pk parties, not 600 ppl onslaught of random fools.

It just takes the perfect combination of classes to win INTERSERVER war meaning PERFECT ratio of Priest:Mage:Warrior:Sin.

P.S English FORUM BUD.. I said every single poster, do you know what a poster is? it means every motherfucker who posted in this topic.

magnified

Like you have perfect spelling? I don't think so. I don't get why your getting on his ass for a simple fucking spelling error.[/b]
    alright... too end this discussion.... all i gotta say is

rub a chub

MillionVoices

Like you have perfect spelling? I don't think so. I don't get why your getting on his ass for a simple fucking spelling error.[/b]
    Funny thing is there was no spelling error.

he is just a total dumbass, who should feel stupid.

because he tried to be a wise ass and was totally wrong ahha.

magnified

it takes skill to win 1 vs 1. NOT WARS.

THEIR is no communication between all 600 ppl in the war. its just random ppl atking each other.

I DONT c how SKILL IS INVOLVED.

ITs nothnig more tha na bunch of idiots atking eahc other, there is no organzition.

There is organziation in 8 man pk parties, not 600 ppl onslaught of random fools.

It just takes the perfect combination of classes to win INTERSERVER war meaning PERFECT ratio of Priest:Mage:Warrior:Sin.

P.S English FORUM BUD.. I said every single poster, do you know what a poster is? it means every motherfucker who posted in this topic.[/b]

so ur saying.. we put upp ARESorDIEZ vs. GIRAKON... they would put up a fight because "ITs nothnig more tha na bunch of idiots atking eahc other, there is no organzition." u must be fukin jokin me shitface... get real

and for the poster thing... its ok, not all of us are gifted with loving parents... just sad that urs is a hoe

straight up..
    MANES R FUKIN NOOOBS MAN... CATAPULT BUG AND THEY STILL GOT THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM/.[/b]

WoW dewd...

Let me guess... your 10 years old and weigh 473 pounds?
    You know not everyone sits 24/7 on the computer like you.

MillionVoices

I dont get why maginfied is still posting?

He tried to be a wise ass and got burned, by trying to put words in my mouth, by saying that i meant to write the word poser, what makes you think i was trying to say that ? then I explained it to him, that i said poster which means a person who posts on a topic. Yet he still doesnt undertsand and he continues to rant on about some other meaningless nonsense, what does my parents have to do with anything? total idiot?

What do my parents have to do with anythnig, do you think im another one of these interent noobs who get offended by stupid meaningless words?

I love how ppl try to "Hurt or flame" but all they succeed in is proving their total fools.

If you wanna get to me, you talk about me, Dont talk about my relatives or anything, that does nothing.

Maybe Logic is somethnig that defies alto of KO players.

you shoudve learn your place and stfu, id be embarssed to speak after making such a stupid error.

magnified

I dont get why maginfied is still posting?

He tried to be a wise ass and got burned, by trying to put words in my mouth, by saying that i meant to write the word poser, what makes you think i was trying to say that ? then I explained it to him, that i said poster which means a person who posts on a topic. Yet he still doesnt undertsand and he continues to rant on about somethnig...

you shoudve learn your place and stfu, id be embarssed to speak after making such a stupid error.[/b]
    alright man ur totally right :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

but for real... send me that poster thru mail of ur mom... i think i seen her once.. her catch phrase was "OoOps, My Ass Fell Out"

MillionVoices

but for real... send me that poster thru mail of ur mom... i think i seen her once.. her catch phrase was "OoOps, My Ass Fell Out"[/b]
    i think your just stupid, not even funny. i doubt anyone is even laughing at your posts or anything.

but for real... send me that poster thru mail of ur mom... i think i seen her once.. her catch phrase was "OoOps, My Ass Fell Out"[/b]
    Mom jokes... how sad.

thats why its war >.<

when there are not enough man to do the bitchin... errr fighting, its the women and children turn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast