Rpr bug or we boycut premium

This is a discussion on Rpr bug or we boycut premium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all user you not bored about quest bugg and disconect from server every 20min .A lot of player pay ...
Page: 1

God it

Default Rpr bug or we boycut premium

Hi all user you not bored about quest bugg and disconect from server every 20min .A lot of player pay for this game (Bug Online) and what k2 do (nothing) all quest is bugg k2 do(nothing) you writte too support for any reason k2 do (nothing) k2 love player money but they not fixe bug i spend over 120$ ech month for 2 account and knight cash and im sure a lot of player pay ech month for play this game .K2 make money whit us and they can t rpr bugg fast .if you play world of warcraft is only 15$ ech month and no bugg never see a bug there,if you play ko is over 15$ for alot of player we pay for what guys for play a game whit full bugg im just bored about all bugg and all dc in this game maybe a lot of player too,if all player stop pay for 1-2 month maybe k2 rpr bug in game .they want delete Gm item but they can t fix the quest and the disconecting server.so guys your choice you continue to pay whit this bugg and all dc or we boycut the premium for 1-2 month im sure k2 don t like it same when you get a dc for nothing ty all for check this post .

ps:###Notice:k2 apreciated your money pay more bugg more###

evilwevel

i are certain quite sure the first isn't it time peoples other have tried and all failed of them.

Berdan

since years is same song is around..

peole have tried to do that. The fact is that it's impossible. If you want to play you will still buy premium no matter what. Just can't play without it. And you never get other people not to buy the premium

Yeh, well I applaud youre effort in trying to make sum change to the game but its just to face the truf and realise thet nirk is right, the game is never going to change, there is alwayes going to be a lot of buggs and nowone hwo is fixing them.......

Banned

all el morad and lufferson quest are fixed besides dragon tooth commanders, they were fixed witht he latest patch.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Serious606 View Post
    all el morad and lufferson quest are fixed besides dragon tooth commanders, they were fixed witht he latest patch.
    Nah there is more then that. But still they are making some progress. Its better than before. About the song as you call it :P Yeah it haves been a long with game since start. There is alternative for not buyng premium but we all know 3rd party tools leads to ban.

im with u on that not buying prem xD

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    Nah there is more then that. But still they are making some progress. Its better than before. About the song as you call it :P Yeah it haves been a long with game since start. There is alternative for not buyng premium but we all know 3rd party tools leads to ban.
    which ones arent working besides DTC?
    all the chitin quests work.
    all the troll armor quests work.
    all the exp quests work.
    i havent checked the ones that u need to kill things in the abyss yet. but thats it.

BadAss

lots stil dont work
    for example:hornet, haunga warrior, dtc, hell hound etc also all the abyss ones 2... at least i cant turn em in in lufer.. Unless i gotta redo them again after this new patch. Also all the quests i did for troll armor and such gave me only warrior parts even though i clicked on rogue parts so thats also bugged (though might be fixed now)

Btw, Why do some of u say "you cant play without prem" ? The biggest advantage of prem is the login privilage, and atm all the older servers are accessible without prem 90% of the time. Only kronos isnt..
    Seriously, spending 120$ a month on Ko is insane.. I pity you..
    I mean, i can understand ppl buying plat to get to 83 fast and bronze just to log in whenever but lotsa ppl buy plat even at lvl 83 and support k2 even tho they dont deserve it.
    Im non prem and go to every bdw/chaos/ed on ares when i can, and for the last month i didnt have any trouble logging in for these events. So if ur not a big exper and dont mind paying 50% more for repairs and losing 0.5% more exp per death (with rezz) then stop buying prem, dont support the incompetent sons of bitches. Support them when they start doin good work... Till then - fuck em!

Etnies

k2 dosn't recieve its main profits from prem. your better off just not playing the game.