Rpr bug or we boycut premium

This is a discussion on Rpr bug or we boycut premium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all user you not bored about quest bugg and disconect from server every 20min .A lot of player pay ...
Page: 1

God it

Default Rpr bug or we boycut premium

Hi all user you not bored about quest bugg and disconect from server every 20min .A lot of player pay for this game (Bug Online) and what k2 do (nothing) all quest is bugg k2 do(nothing) you writte too support for any reason k2 do (nothing) k2 love player money but they not fixe bug i spend over 120$ ech month for 2 account and knight cash and im sure a lot of player pay ech month for play this game .K2 make money whit us and they can t rpr bugg fast .if you play world of warcraft is only 15$ ech month and no bugg never see a bug there,if you play ko is over 15$ for alot of player we pay for what guys for play a game whit full bugg im just bored about all bugg and all dc in this game maybe a lot of player too,if all player stop pay for 1-2 month maybe k2 rpr bug in game .they want delete Gm item but they can t fix the quest and the disconecting server.so guys your choice you continue to pay whit this bugg and all dc or we boycut the premium for 1-2 month im sure k2 don t like it same when you get a dc for nothing ty all for check this post .

ps:###Notice:k2 apreciated your money pay more bugg more###

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

well i guess your from turkey baba <3
    let me tell ya, the most players dont really play this game anymore, the KO commutiy dies quickly or well lets say its dead.
    When u from turkey its important to "bump" this matter in a turkish forum, because the most players are from turkey.

the community on snoxd.net and ko4life.com is not nearly as big as the turkish community sooo if u want attention go sway them
    every english/spanish speaker standing together is not nearly same as every 1 out of 10turk standing together xD
    modgnoznxdgfoasnofnaosngo Balmoasfnmonmodgnoznxdgfoasnofnaosngo Balm

gordita

hi active mi acuent plz : D

gordita

hi all active m plz amd thx ... : )

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by gordita View Post

Ignore Me Senior Member

MGames programmers are clearly buzy. New CSW for KOKO. New weapons for KOKO. Football for KOKO. New Krowaz dungeons for KOKO.

MGame get all money from the game then pay K2 fees to run it. Boycotts can work.

But they won't do anything until they finish expanding KOKO.

If you thought they were ignoring us - its because they are.

It's not like a boycott wouldn't help. But everybody says "I'm in", and secretly still buys premium and all the kc. An interserver boycott, by everybody through all community forums should be aimed for.