Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rrhazes, +9 chitins ?

This is a discussion on Rrhazes, +9 chitins ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant Also GedKallasin has some +9 chittin. *<_< *Glows like a christmass tree. he also ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant
    Also GedKallasin has some +9 chittin. *<_< *Glows like a christmass tree.
    he also has 6.9k hp :lol: [/b]
    On his msn it says he is selling gold bars on all servers so I guess that says it all about him. It's really dissapointing cause he used to be a friend and legit gun.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

lol , jokes!

Look at ChettoDogg... on the background

It looks like is holding a Sherion like dagger with poison elemental :wacko:

Speed

Originally posted by PatricioRey

It looks like is holding a Sherion like dagger with poison elemental *:wacko:
    yup , and a MS with hb glow

Mario

Originally posted by PatricioRey

It looks like is holding a Sherion like dagger with poison elemental *:wacko:
    i changed files on friends pc its md m8 :P

the_man_slayer

This was posted a while back ,shame nothing was done then.

Banned Senior Member

cause 1 piece of +9 armor wont be enough to get anything done, since RoFD K2 claims the anvil is now nicer to people so +9 items wont be "rare" to see

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by phantomlink
    cause 1 piece of +9 armor wont be enough to get anything done, since RoFD K2 claims the anvil is now nicer to people *so +9 items wont be "rare" to see
    As long as you have the correct ip range <_<

Originally posted by Felix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Felix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    cause 1 piece of +9 armor wont be enough to get anything done, since RoFD K2 claims the anvil is now nicer to people *so +9 items wont be "rare" to see
    As long as you have the correct ip range <_<[/b]
    FELIX YOU'RE A GENIUS!

You've cracked the anvil code. All you gotta have is a 85.xx.xxx IP and you'll have 100% upgrades

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    Originally posted by TripleOG4life@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant

Also GedKallasin has some +9 chittin. *<_< *Glows like a christmass tree.
    he also has 6.9k hp :lol:
    On his msn it says he is selling gold bars on all servers so I guess that says it all about him. It's really dissapointing cause he used to be a friend and legit gun. [/b]

Taken about 15minutes ago.

Desaan_CZ

nice looking btw, +9 chitins on humans look stupid :unsure:

wraith86

Originally posted by Flippy
    what wrong with that , the best usko sin (powerful) already have a md +8 on logos , so its not that hard *:rollseyes:
    luckily i had my sarcasm detectors updated earlier today.

im not sure why ppl even bother making topics about diez u guys here brag always and say diez is best server so obviously all the cheaters are going to want to be diez and fact is its old server u can make lvl 75 char load it +2 uniques +8 and +9 items and u can just be another diez player

i look at ppl who reply these topics about cheaters on diez and take time to add up everyones uniques from ss that get posted when they should add there own uniques because i've seen u chars items and i seen wat u guys sell when u quit they always different makes it kinda obvious

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Private
    im not sure why ppl even bother making topics about diez u guys here brag always and say diez is best server so obviously all the cheaters are going to want to be diez and fact is its old server u can make lvl 75 char load it +2 uniques +8 and +9 items and u can just be another diez player *

i look at ppl who reply these topics about cheaters on diez and take time to add up everyones uniques from ss that get posted when they should add there own uniques because i've seen u chars items and i seen wat u guys sell when u quit they always different makes it kinda obvious
    Don't hate cause your server is shite.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12