Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

RsM ronark clan GG rating

This is a discussion on RsM ronark clan GG rating within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmmmm pk in real life over an internet game always remember this: argueing on the internet is like winning the ...
Page: 4

lambslayer

hmmmm

pk in real life over an internet game

always remember this: argueing on the internet is like winning the special olympics..
    no matter who wins ur both still retarded[/b]

LOL got a kick out of that

Good Gun rating doesn't mean jack. You could have all your clannies go in there and give you 5 stars. Then say you pissed in someones wheaties they'll turn around and give you a 0 rating which wipes out all the atta-boys you got from clannies. Best way to solve this is to be a GG all the time on the servers. People get to know you and your rep will be untarnished, all is well in KO land.

u must be a real fuking stupid retard, my post has nothing to do with me growing balls or me being a pussy, forgot u were in fierce sorry, let me guess, now ur gonna pull a micheal and post naked pics of urself on a game forum too and say ur tough shit ? u my friend make dumber post then Micheal even......u think ur tough shit, heres my address , u live close to me, i gave u address before and if u want i can give it to u again so come pay me a visit so i can shuve ur balls down ur throat, try bringing ash with u.[/b]
    lollll..... you never gave me your adress and yeah your lucky ash didnt show up at your place cause you would of been real srry.. and im not gonna take a 5h drive to go find your srry ass and beat the fuck out of it... you know when you become an adult you have responsibilities.. like showing up at your job and taking care of your shit.. you dont have time to go get yourself a lawsuit for giving a beating to a minor... your time will come one day where youll find some guy who lives about 20 minutes away from your place and will gladly get in his car and drive down for a visit... but that wont happen today..
    have a nice day undy, stay out of trouble

edit: and to all the other guys.. srry undy had to come here and start flaming as usual... hes never gonna change.. sad for him

i'm 12,i rarely see pussies.....anywhere[/b]
    in your pants?

in your pants?[/b]
    Rofl :lol:

MirZa117

in your pants?[/b]
    ahahahha

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234