Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

RT my epic death..

This is a discussion on RT my epic death.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It changes ur movement speed from running to walking......
Page: 2

Banned

It changes ur movement speed from running to walking...

Banned

this actually happened to me too few times :P

i do think the game should have editable key binding :\ i would switch b with z >.< much more confortable for me and other stuff like that.. but it will never happen -_-

Magicality

If you keep hitting the wrong button this game might not be the best choice for you xD

However, T is a real useful key/feature in-game. For those who don&#39;t already use it at times, it decreases your walking speed significantly, which will allow you easier access to hard-to-reach areas. Prime examples are the ledges around the wardens in Lunar War. People used it all the time to "climb" the castle in old CZ bowl.

agendas

also if u are lagging and try to town in cz / dcz and try to type town u lag and end up walking and die and ur name dissapears ( " O" button) and the mini map is up ("N" button)

maybe its jus me but it happens ALOT

Dun like it, dun read it.
    No difference to all the avoiding the questions you been posting on the other topic about np bugging andand the mage that was hacked, especially when ppl coulda cleared it up after like 5 posts, how many pages of useless comments or flames are they?

This topic is a legit question to find out the opinion of other gamers.
    So if anyone is spamming, guess what, it&#39;s you.[/b]
    How do i know if i&#39;m going to like it if i don&#39;t read it? What avoiding? I answered every question there thrown at me...

How was i spamming? I was just simply saying the forum rules.

Yea many times, when I need to run from two parties of orc, after bringing my fingers down from the skill bar i think a few times i have pressed "walk" instead of "attack"... not a pretty sight.

Not having the option to setup the keys to play is a dumbshit feature, even the most basic games allow you to do that

That&#39;s a must in a game... but wtf, every1 is ok, thats why a lot of people use extra pads, turks pedals, chinks another shitty device...

VerHom

If you keep hitting the wrong button this game might not be the best choice for you xD

However, T is a real useful key/feature in-game. For those who don&#39;t already use it at times, it decreases your walking speed significantly, which will allow you easier access to hard-to-reach areas. Prime examples are the ledges around the wardens in Lunar War. People used it all the time to "climb" the castle in old CZ bowl.[/b]
    miss that cz castle

banaanc

t is annoying, but mostly happens with /merchant

spammers

creiken

I&#39;d like to move the buttons and don&#39;t see any problem.

Rip "T" off the keyboard. There is only Knights Online... XD[/b]
    But my name is JT when I get asked to join english speaking parties people will think I am retarded because my name will be "j"

this actually happened to me too few times :P

i do think the game should have editable key binding :\ i would switch b with z >.< much more confortable for me and other stuff like that.. but it will never happen -_-[/b]
    I think some buttens like o, i, u, k, h, l, t should be able too.. however mapping keys used for fighting should not :\ because some crack pot would just figure out a way to bind a bunch of keys together...and BAM it&#39;s minor pedal all over again

Banned

well I don&#39;t think it would make anything worse to be honest....who really uses T accept when they are walking on something skinny in the game and don&#39;t want to get stuck *cough*bug abusing*cough*. + k2 can change any key to do anything at any given time. I could tbl it but that would probably lead to cuasing some glitch ingame making my character look like he is a parrot or some dumbshit..[/b]
    rofl, omg i laughed so hard xD

u needer smaller finger men

creiken

u needer smaller finger men[/b]
    I am a man god made my fingers big for a reason *smurk*. However I am sure everyone has done this by accident more than 1 time...

I hope you get unbanned on the official forums. I&#39;m tired of these stupid topics already.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast