Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

RT my epic death..

This is a discussion on RT my epic death.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hope you get unbanned on the official forums. I'm tired of these stupid topics already.[/b] :|...
Page: 3

creiken

I hope you get unbanned on the official forums. I'm tired of these stupid topics already.[/b]

:|

Sahabi

Cool

Seriously not trolling you gunned.. you're not my type

But dude... you get flamed EVERYWHERE you go! That's the only consistent thing I seen in your posting.

Sorry but true ^_^

creiken

Seriously not trolling you gunned.. you're not my type

But dude... you get flamed EVERYWHERE you go! That's the only consistent thing I seen in your posting.

Sorry but true ^_^[/b]
    ah maybe because when one person lights the fire the rest follow, like you? I notice you are hesitant to insult someone until OTHERS do because you wanna be in the clear about it. Think for yourself?

Sahabi

Wink

That was my first time looking in this topic when I posted.
    And I didn't flame you, I only pointed out that it is a trend.

As you can see from the infamous MSN Chat, no one was around then to incite me to flame you.

<div align="center">Love Always,

-Sahabi</div>

ive almost NEVER accidentally presssed the button "t" maybe because the R is just perfectly in range for my left hand&#39;s index finger, so then i practically memorized the location... so never get it wrong :P maybe i would be a problem if you press R with your right hand... but with your left hand.. shouldnt be a problem

jpko has it on y <3

The king. Senior Member

please can you stop post/make posts please!

creiken

ive almost NEVER accidentally presssed the button "t" maybe because the R is just perfectly in range for my left hand&#39;s index finger, so then i practically memorized the location... so never get it wrong :P maybe i would be a problem if you press R with your right hand... but with your left hand.. shouldnt be a problem [/b]

well I run into it about 2-3 times a day, practically only for when I am doing running combo (I am left handed) :&#39;( sie ugly disproportionate fingers

banaanc

well I run into it about 2-3 times a day, practically only for when I am doing running combo (I am left handed) :&#39;( sie ugly disproportionate fingers[/b]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123