Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

ELT clan

This is a discussion on ELT clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wall bugging hacking tossers, they get banned, they get unbanned instantly waste of fking time going to wars on edana, ...
Page: 1

apoth0r

Default ELT clan

wall bugging hacking tossers, they get banned, they get unbanned instantly
    waste of fking time going to wars on edana, nothing but cheat cheat cheat.

Natazaku

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO SAYS IT TOO ALL I GET FROM PEOPLE ON XIG IS "LAG"

It also sux who ever uses redbaron is doing it on that character.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i love their instant towns the second u see a redball cant forget theyre priest whos able to parasite our whole party faster than our priest can cure lol...yes it was parasite asked every member in the party "got parasited? ya"...whole party parasited in less than half a min by only 1 priest

:rollseyes:

apoth0r

one of their priests was the one i saw doing it, they also used the trick to run away from us when they were in their warder, soon as they redball, run straight through the wall so u can't kill them, lame as fuck, need them all banned asap.
    Hopefully someone will pass on the info to the GM coz it's really starting to wind me up

NeverGoAlone

STOP CRY zzzzzz dun be a GAY
    STOP SAY ABOUT cheater if u use tp bug..... :wub:

tom

ZZZ AGAIN HOHO CLAN CALLING PPL CHEATERS.. HALF OF THESE GAME CAN TELL U THAT ELT ARE LIGET PLAYERS

Originally posted by tom
    ZZZ AGAIN HOHO CLAN CALLING PPL CHEATERS.. HALF OF THESE GAME CAN TELL U THAT ELT ARE LIGET PLAYERS
    Half the players in this game aren't legit. Of course theywould stand up for their brothers. Maybe then they can learn some new dupe methods or how to set up macro for max XP?

SaltyTaco

Fraps them pls.

I haven't seen them do anything wrong, but if what you say is true then pls to be getting them the fuck off edana.

Everyone knows that people with database access love Elt clan, and a couple other clans on Edana kekekeke.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by tom
    half this game? half this game doesnt play edena u fucking retard were talking about ELT on edena whether its the same people or not i dunno but i know for damn sure half this game doesnt play edena i know for damn sure when ONE priest can parasite a full party in under 30 sec multiple times, theyre "best" sin towns instantly on redball, etc...so there is obviously something fishy goin on

btw sup thomas the other day? kept coming out only fighting me if i were outnumbered...if im such a noob why did u have to outnumber me and STILL die? oh thats right u only died twice, which were the only times u didnt run back with ur tail between ur legs into tower range...then when schrotti finally made it to orc base it was just a slaughter outside ur base ............but were noobs right? -_-

LiberAchi

Originally posted by SaltyTaco
    Fraps them pls.

I haven't seen them do anything wrong, but if what you say is true then pls to be getting them the fuck off edana.

Everyone knows that people with database access love Elt clan, and a couple other clans on Edana kekekeke.
    They don't cheat, they are skilled vietnamese people that know this game inside-out.. Jealousy takes it's toll sometimes

GripRoller

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SaltyTaco
    Fraps them pls.

They don't cheat, they are skilled vietnamese people that know this game inside-out.. Jealousy takes it's toll sometimes[/b]
    Ya ok Mr.Babashoper.

LiberAchi

Originally posted by GripRoller+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GripRoller)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SaltyTaco

Fraps them pls.

They don't cheat, they are skilled vietnamese people that know this game inside-out.. Jealousy takes it's toll sometimes
    Ya ok Mr.Babashoper.[/b]
    This has nothing to do with me, but ok.. Keep talking smack + use ur real id please

Faern

Tristan .. I thought ELT were turkish?

Go on koranking, there is a screenshot thread of them in a TR cafe .. and little birdies have been telling me they pay shitloads of money not to be banned.

So .. shut up. You're only making yourself look dumber.

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Faern

Go on koranking, there is a screenshot thread of them in a TR cafe .. and little birdies have been telling me they pay shitloads of money not to be banned.

This about ELT on edana, please, who's dumb now? And the ELT clan on xig have some viet's too. Keep crap to yourself next time

cerebus

Originally posted by Faern

I thought ELT was mixed nationalities, Vietnam and Turkey being the somewhat more common origins. There was pictures of 2-3 elts and lots of other turkish KO players outside with no computers visible, isn't it nice to meet up friends from game that way? As for the little birdies story, that rumor has been going for ages .. nobody has ever shown anything at all to make it more likely than the rumor that this forum is a hideout for crossdressing fire fighters with pink underwear. During my time in ELT I only noted things talking against it and not one single indication it might remotely be the truth.

You don't come across that smart yourself, eh?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast