Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

rumors

This is a discussion on rumors within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They have several possible ways to do things depending on the nature of the dupe wipe...
Page: 2

They have several possible ways to do things depending on the nature of the dupe wipe

have they ever given about an explaination for the *legit* wipe?

Lammer

Omg!! another "dupe wipe"... hmmmm goody, maybe I'll lose 1 more item that I have for ages.. just like last "dupe wipe"...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SiegeR

im 100% sure of my every item

They all droped by me upgraded by me and i never traded some1.

So if any item will delete i will quit ko coz dupers never lose but legit ppl suffers from these dupewipes.

Lammer

Originally posted by SiegeR
    im 100% sure of my every item

They all droped by me upgraded by me and i never traded some1.

So if any item will delete i will quit ko coz dupers never lose but legit ppl suffers from these dupewipes.
    LOL... I lost items in last dupe wipe that were with me for more than a year... "rare" items... That shows a great thing about dupe wipes.

Apoc

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    Originally posted by Apoc@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phosgene

theres a dupe whipe every thursday on "weekly maintence" .

Lol, whoever told you this is full of **** . There is regular maintence and SOMETIMES they may include a wipe, and SOMETIMES they might not even take servers down period .
    How little you actually know

The actual "dupe wipes" which remove some legit items, those are different from the wipes which are done all the time. The ones that are done all the time, if there are 2 exsisting ID's ( ie log off rollback ) it'll wipe them. It's not the greatest of wipes, but it removes some[/b]
    No disrespect but please read my statement closer next time, all I said was every thursday there is not ALWAYS a dupe wipe , and that sometimes the servers never go down at all, rarely but happens . :wacko: I dont care about the process nor the methods done , just commenting on the fact he said every thursday theres a wipe, which certainly there isnt .

Also I might hapen to know a lil more than you think , :unsure:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12