Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Why some people XP other people account for free

This is a discussion on Why some people XP other people account for free within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I really don't understand these kinds of topic ... Why do you want to level a character that's not yours ...
Page: 1

Thumbs up

I really don't understand these kinds of topic ... Why do you want to level a character that's not yours ??? Aren't you done going lvl 80?
    And why people want only 70+ accounts ?? I see only scamming... Maybe I am wrong and paranoļac but ...??

If anyone can answer because I am really curious.

Example : I give you my account you XP it, 15% of my lvl 79 ( thats 15hours+.. h34r: ) a day, minimum ofcourse, after this you can PK ( ok but do you have time ???)

TunaFishyMe

only reason that is not scam that i can think of is that they want to play with good items or play at a higher level without working from the bottom up.

I wouldnt trust anyone ... not that i have a char for people to use anyways.

Banned

because i enjoy it , i have lvled many high lvl accounts geared.
    people say im stupid? yes because my own char could be lvl 76+ im sure by now but i chose not to for certin reasons.
    right now im currently lvling a lvl 79 char (not saying server) but im geting 2-3% a day and its geared so i am having fun witch i enjoy it. why do i want to lvl a 60-69 char for ? fuck that man i rather play higher lvl char with better skills then a low lvl char. i lvled many chars with Items have been sealed/unsealed and no scamm, i dont get why people scamm its a game and i enjoy. i say to myself if i scamm this dude witch i could have and this would be after affects, my name would be ruined, i wouldnt have a++ rep it would be f++ so this can not happen i must keep my rep so i dontn eed to scamm and if i was that person i wouldnt want anyone to scamm me, i love it when people put trust in me this is what i love because it shows that im a trustworthy person to people and stuff. i dont know it just makes my day knowing im not a scammer playing GG chars then being a no one and playing nothing. well thats my 2 cents like it or not thats what i belive

Hostage

Or you can be a GG with your own char and your own items.

Banned

Or you can be a GG with your own char and your own items.[/b]
    thats where certin reasons come in like i said

mammlea2

some people want to try different classes at high lvl, and they "pay" you with exp, others are plain scammers, either
    you shouldnt trust anyone, unless you can go to their house and beat them

Banned

i will tell you why people do it...its cause ..and yes i do it ..u probly see my noobie ass spam that topics lol ..but its cause there is people willin to let other people play there account cause they want 75+ etc..and shit .,.and people like me..to lazy to make there on account jump on that chance in a heart beat..yea there are some no lifes that scamm..and yea there is some no lifes that all they do is pk...but there are some people willing to lvl and if u find that person ..that exp will rise like hell ....

but yea probly went off topic or somthing but watever...its all that lazy people want to play good chars

HotAsIce

Heh, I've had 3 people offer tp help me lvl my chars, I've turned them all down because once you get those high levels, its much more worth it knowing you did it all on your own.

Beast&Harlot

I exp for free, i help my friend/Ex Clannie exp/pk, I do it cuz i got hacked/scamed,and didnt want/dont have the time or money to rebuild...I have no problem exping for free, it gives me something to do...Funny thing is, Ive been helping exp/pk, but Ive also helped gear him better then he was, its just something to do.......

me and cocaine are playing together on the new server... dno if he just want to play with us but dont have time to lvl on his own (guess its so) but its the same like playing a lvl 70char, not everyone got free time 24/7 but want ot be 80 fast.

being 80 helps alot but if u dont have time u might aswell get help
    and ofc people wnat to play a +70 char, even if its for free

i exp freinds nP enjoy it rather help them specially on new server then play my own char which i have no time for

Robokill

i xp ppl for free and I get to use their acc's to farm gear for my own character.

Banned

i xp ppl for free and I get to use their acc's to farm gear for my own character.[/b]
    yeah gearing a lvl 60 mage ? lol

Banned

is this topic about me

honestly does anyone even know how to use puctuatuin/paragraphing/spacing?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast