Runescapes new update

This is a discussion on Runescapes new update within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; duno if this is right section, but i dnt c a runescape one so ill post here. runescape has made ...
Page: 1

stonepilot1421

duno if this is right section, but i dnt c a runescape one so ill post here. runescape has made a new update to stop ppl "babashopping" they made it so that you could not trade items if they arent within 3k of each other, made it so that items worth more than 3k cannot be dropped and picked up by another person, and made it so that dying in the wild u cant get other peoples loot. now most people have mains, skillers, and pures, now you cant trade your skillers money to your pures, this alone has ruined pking by itslef. but there is really no point in pking since you dont get peoples drop anyways. now jagex probably half of their players losing them millions of dollars, all to stop a few people from trading money for gps..... has got to be the worst one i have ever seen in any game. they should just go back to the old wild with the fence and no ditch, and erase all their updates except the grand exchange, which is probably the only useful one ive seen since ive started playing again.

They basicly ruined about a third of the game right there. :lol:

stonepilot1421

thats more like 3/4, all u can do now is train, cant even merch well cuz u cant trade ur moneys to dif files

Maxpow3r

did they really make that rule out?

if they did than a lot of ppl r gunna quit. i for 1, would think it would b very boring pking without getting drops

Since I still cannot get unmuted, i am simply going to host a drop party with a dropping value of nearly 1 billion.

Thats like 6 Chitin Shields compared to Knight Online. :P

stonepilot1421

Since I still cannot get unmuted, i am simply going to host a drop party with a dropping value of nearly 1 billion.

Thats like 6 Chitin Shields compared to Knight Online. :P[/b]
    weeeeeeeeeeeell, your drop wont show up to anyone since its over 3k..... but u can gift me in a trade in the next 2 weeks before cant trade more than 3k, then ill show those noobs teaming me in bounty hunter. just buy myself unlimited gears and then die 600 times til i kill them

The party house is now F2P and that is the only way that I can do it right now.

stonepilot1421

is that thing the place where u pop the balloons?

is that thing the place where u pop the balloons?[/b]
    Yeah

McGuff1

I've been a member of this game for years (currently level 116) and they've really screwed the game up this time. Just about everybody I know is either quitting or mad as heck at these latest updates. They ruined the wilderness, controlling the prices and making it so you basically can't trade with anyone else. The Runescape Official forums are on fire. LOL

Killin4Livin

I had a freaking lvl 63 with 86 strength, and now they got rid of pking....Really gay.

JustEnglish

corrupt pure clan will pull through this

daromeo

jagex is liek k2- retarded as hell. for as long as i can remember (and i splayed the game since first week the beta was out, so LONG time.) i quit about 2 years ago, at least 2 years ago. and gosh, like i said- they always did something stupid in some way.its like they have 5 good developers, and 5 complete morons who try to make the game worse, and have completely no idea what mmorpgs are about.