Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So uh... Fire Drake Sucks My Sweaty nut sack....

This is a discussion on So uh... Fire Drake Sucks My Sweaty nut sack.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yep....
Page: 1

evenson

Default So uh... Fire Drake Sucks My Sweaty nut sack....

yep.

Trii

FatM4n

just wait for new patch that will fix the reverse items shit

Trii

i didnt reverse any of my crap cuz the amount of money u see on there is my total money <_< -_-

evenson

Thats not even it. Its the font, its the gui, its the new cz -.- its ARCHERS in particular.... Solo'ing for a warrior is now out of the question, at all times. Ice arrow, use it till it works. once it works, the warrior is dead. Im level 70, couldnt touch a level 70 archer today, literally couldnt touch him. Meh, I just dont like it at all.

Trii

havent pk'd yet, reason is posted above <_< try to team up with someone man

TunaFishyMe

how much does ice arrow hit?

Originally posted by evenson
    Thats not even it. Its the font, its the gui, its the new cz -.- its ARCHERS in particular.... Solo'ing for a warrior is now out of the question, at all times. Ice arrow, use it till it works. once it works, the warrior is dead. Im level 70, couldnt touch a level 70 archer today, literally couldnt touch him. Meh, I just dont like it at all.
    Kekeke archers arent free NP anymore. Might have to put some thought in those 1v1s from now on B)

Tuna ice arrow and light arrow is 300%, and counter shot is like around 350-400% shot

TunaFishyMe

300% so thats like SH

SH is 350% now

[10:03:26pm] <@Shurt`> [09:20:55pm] <+evenson> fire drake
    [10:03:26pm] <@Shurt`> [09:20:57pm] <+evenson> sucks fucking ass
    [10:03:30pm] <@Shurt`> i told you it would
    [10:03:38pm] <@Shurt`> "oh no, it'll be great"

SirKnight

Originally posted by Amano
    SH is 350% now
    300%

evenson

you CANT 1v1 an archer, especially a level 72 one, ice arrow, ur slowed, and they can run and shoot btw i dont know any good priests that play my time so... i basically always solo, so now the games pointless, im going on vacation for a week, mabye it'll be better... lol

Originally posted by evenson
    you CANT 1v1 an archer, especially a level 72 one, ice arrow, ur slowed, and they can run and shoot btw i dont know any good priests that play my time so... i basically always solo, so now the games pointless, im going on vacation for a week, mabye it'll be better... lol
    Dont lose hope young 70 warrior, there are still many, many ways to beat an archer, however being an archer myself I'm not gonna give out trade secrets just like that. :P

RunLikeYouStoleIt

does glacier pots help much against it? and a shield until you get on top of them

and an archer thats standing still usually doesnt have light feet going until hes ready to run, so a scream will stop him for 15 seconds and by then hes already pressed ok

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast