What do with scam noobs?

This is a discussion on What do with scam noobs? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol i just got scammed.. I was in pathos 1 just looking in merchants and sometimes the user was busy ...
Page: 1

d4rkchrisz

Arrow

Lol i just got scammed..

I was in pathos 1 just looking in merchants and sometimes the user was busy so i press oke alot ^^
    Well some one just requisted me to join clan and i exadently pressed oke.. (not so smart..)
    I knew what they were trying to pull off caus i was transported immediatly to the zone with the caithosauros or something for the clan quest. But as soon as i clicked oke i closed ko window and went to pathos 2
    But some noob of the clan was waiting for me over their luckely i was only carrieng 12m.. (Happend once when i was on cypher server, but then i got my money back by scaring the noob that i was friends with a gm.)
    But the b*tch still stole my money!

May this be a lesson for more ppl not for just joining a strange clan or clicking OKE to fast xD

Is their a possebility i could get my money back? xD
    I tried to threaten the guy who killed, that i knew Suramar but didnt work :P (FEEDBACK0NE got my money )

Clan : KissMyHand
    Persons envoled: FEEDBACK0NE or FEEDBACKONE, legolas1567, xBeRiTaNx

Banned

wrong section, and it happens all the time, just don't be stupid and join random clans

d4rkchrisz

wrong section, and it happens all the time, just don't be stupid and join random clans[/b]
    If you would just pay a little more attention you would notice that i didnt recognize the invite..
    But oke.. but i got a little frestredit by it..

sucks but still lucky imagine 21gbs on u and that would happen

d4rkchrisz

sucks but still lucky imagine 21gbs on u and that would happen[/b]
    Hehe i know i had 15 gb on me but luckely i stored that :P

This is old as hell, just have to beware. I have merch accounts who get offered clan from the same guys every day trying to do this. Unfortunately due to scammers, everyone has to be wary and untrusting, I wonder if they ever think of the impact they are responsible for, but more likely they can't see past their small little lives and think everything is "just a game."

lil_mageskillz

just dont accpet random invited with lots of money

theperfection

for example the old Kloud on girakon he is VIP on ko4life and he is scammer , and he is not banned ?
    ko4life and k2 are the same .
    same goes to topcat scammer as well not banned ...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

for example the old Kloud on girakon he is VIP on ko4life and he is scammer , and he is not banned ?
    ko4life and k2 are the same .
    same goes to topcat scammer as well not banned ...[/b]
    You've bene here 3 months and already have a 30% warning

TC case we could not prove he did it even if we thought he did no way we can 100% garentee. Alot of people stuck up for him.

Kloud whole thing was an about Intanity and the sharing of the clan bank.

Now shut up before I make you shut up.

People like you really do get on my nerves. Just flame away bitchig about things that did not go your way.

Edit : see you in 6 days. already been warned for flaming and breaking forum rules. One more post that is out of line with you and I will castrate the one testical you have left off and keep you off the forums for good.

tommyleonghk

One more post that is out of line with you and I will castrate the one testical you have left off and keep you off the forums for good.[/b]

Back to topic: just becareful next time and dont press ok too quickily before reading what that is...

You've bene here 3 months and already have a 30% warning

TC case we could not prove he did it even if we thought he did no way we can 100% garentee. Alot of people stuck up for him.

Kloud whole thing was an about Intanity and the sharing of the clan bank.

Now shut up before I make you shut up.

People like you really do get on my nerves. Just flame away bitchig about things that did not go your way.

Edit : see you in 6 days. already been warned for flaming and breaking forum rules. One more post that is out of line with you and I will castrate the one testical you have left off and keep you off the forums for good.[/b]
    lol good job.

Maybe try killing them back? ^^

theperfection

anyone but felix.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

legolas1567 is 70+ i think saw him sometimes in cz and ye he is a noob.
    and thx for sharing dude.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Lol i just got scammed..

I was in pathos 1 just looking in merchants and sometimes the user was busy so i press oke alot ^^
    Well some one just requisted me to join clan and i exadently pressed oke.. (not so smart..)
    I knew what they were trying to pull off caus i was transported immediatly to the zone with the caithosauros or something for the clan quest. But as soon as i clicked oke i closed ko window and went to pathos 2
    But some noob of the clan was waiting for me over their luckely i was only carrieng 12m.. (Happend once when i was on cypher server, but then i got my money back by scaring the noob that i was friends with a gm.)
    But the b*tch still stole my money!

May this be a lesson for more ppl not for just joining a strange clan or clicking OKE to fast xD

Is their a possebility i could get my money back? xD
    I tried to threaten the guy who killed, that i knew Suramar but didnt work :P (FEEDBACK0NE got my money )
    Clan : KissMyHand
    Persons envoled: FEEDBACK0NE or FEEDBACKONE, legolas1567, xBeRiTaNx[/b]
    thats ben happening for years ';s

this happened to me on girakon, i was clanless for a few days and i got invited to a clan while i was pking in the arena on server 1, i was pretty sure it was the caitharos scam, so i put my shield on, joined, and was instantly teleported to caitharos. but it was funny because the party that was waiting inside was all wearing full plates/chitins and they all died in 1-2 hits xD