Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

It's been fun guys. . .

This is a discussion on It's been fun guys. . . within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Best of luck IRL...
Page: 3

Banned

Best of luck IRL

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

................ U CANT BE FUCKING SERIOUS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

altho i just know u from bullshitting in pm and talking on Refugee vent and allied chat (O_o)

love ya gonna miss ya hop on msn sometime and make fun of me some more plsssss! :wub:

I now start the official I <3 TicO club D:

:wub:

don't worry brother if you stop this bugged online you feel the diffrence and after a couple of days you'll say how I could be fking blind this game is so bugged what the fk I payed for this bugged game. Go play WoW or Final fantasy you'll see the diffrence good luck

Pixiecatt

From one noob to another noob.......good luck tico. We are definately going to miss you!!!!

Banned

very sad man sorry to hear....all our talks on ts and msn were always nice...sorry another gg leaves

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

bb~

well well, sounds like a good think to me, GLG will be moving to battlefield 2142 soon, i think that should be the announcement of your return to Battlefield,

Knight Online has completely lost its appeal to many now.. more realise that every day,

Our path's will meet again rkaman, iam sure of that , keep well fella..

All the best to ya

Boo
    :wub:

heimdalll

GL IRL aga...nice playing with u

ytem pls :P :P :P

j/k

good luck

Good luck in Real life dude

GL man in real life and I really appreciate what you guys do overseas keep up the good work.

SillyHo

tico i do not even know where to start bro...this sucks ...so i think im gonna hack your char delvl it to like 65 or so and make you stay playing just to keep it at 70...all the times you have backed me and my "black hat" clan nothin but <3 bro... you take care and come back whenever the itch gets too much to handle...there will always be some of us old schoolers left to hang with.

Kik0

Originally posted by Boozah
    well well, sounds like a good think to me, GLG will be moving to battlefield 2142 soon, i think that should be the announcement of your return to Battlefield, *

Knight Online has completely lost its appeal to many now.. more realise that every day, *

Our path's will meet again rkaman, iam sure of that , keep well fella..

All the best to ya

Boo *
    *:wub:
    Ahhh, the BF:V to BF2... Enjoy your ingame ads and being data mined :P

Sad to see you go Tico

gl man
    i still remember you with your grim sythe +2 back in the day

cccch

Good luck with life man. It was great knowing you. Had alot of fun times with you guys back in the day. Kinda wierd tho. The same day you posted this i decided i was getting rid of all my stuff. I was planning on giving you something for a certain debt i owe. :/

Originally posted by cccch
    Good luck with life man. *It was great knowing you. *Had alot of fun times with you guys back in the day. *Kinda wierd tho. *The same day you posted this i decided i was getting rid of all my stuff. *I was planning on giving you something for a certain debt i owe. *:/
    thx for all the kind words guys. . .whatcha talking about corey? if you have anything for me just mail it to chantico ingame. . .clannies use the char from time to time. if it's what i think it is. . it was clan $ anyway. . .take care guys...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast