Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

It's early, but a THE BEST poll for Edana

This is a discussion on It's early, but a THE BEST poll for Edana within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Personnaly i think u guys realy think too high especialy that triston dude no more dd so when sin`s hit ...
Page: 6

Personnaly i think u guys realy think too high especialy that triston dude no more dd so when sin`s hit 60+ with pretty good gear a battlepriest have no chance and we will c who is gonna be better u guys or we again i had some respect for u guys but now its fallen like raindrops coming from the sky

Originally posted by temmu
    http://free.hostdepartment.com/k/kor...dena/adena.htm

45 Simpson --- Rogue El Morad
    Rogue Chitin Armor Pauldron +8/15 DEX
    Rogue Chitin Armor Pads +8/15 DEX
    Rogue Chitin Armor Helmet +8/15 DEX
    Rogue Chitin Armor Gauntlet +8/15 DEX
    Rogue Chitin Armor Boots +8/15 DEX
    Iron Crossbow +8

that makes me wonder what kinda gear sK has since these 2 lvl together all the time
    hee hee, we were doing obo's and this guy started soloing the archer .... so we nicked it :lol:

his bow doesn't glow yet, must be unable to dupe bes's

temmu

or then he wants hide it

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Luca
    Personnaly i think u guys realy think too high *especialy that triston dude no more dd so when sin`s hit 60+ with pretty good gear a battlepriest have no chance and we will c who is gonna be better u guys or we again i had some respect for u guys but now its fallen like raindrops coming from the sky
    Who are you reffering to here? I NEVER said i was the best in anything.. If you don't want to be a friend anymore, thats fine by me, I like to play this game to have fun, and your clannies making up storys and shit isn't making it easy. Maybe you should tell Koz to calm his ass down huh?

SirAlex

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Luca
    Personnaly i think u guys realy think too high *especialy that triston dude no more dd so when sin`s hit 60+ with pretty good gear a battlepriest have no chance and we will c who is gonna be better u guys or we again i had some respect for u guys but now its fallen like raindrops coming from the sky
    Who are you reffering to here? I NEVER said i was the best in anything.. If you don't want to be a friend anymore, thats fine by me, I like to play this game to have fun, and your clannies making up storys and shit isn't making it easy. Maybe you should tell Koz to calm his ass down huh?[/b]
    no <3 me?

Banned

wow nick the server is like 1 week old, there is no best.

Tristan bro are u a bp???
    c`mon dude pff
    you started this treat so my clannies will respond

i didn't read all pages, but its wayyy to early to decide who is THE BEST...

ppl aren't even lvl 60+ and nobody is well equiped... so wait 1 more month !!! then we will see all skilled ppl !!

atm only dupers and babashoppers owning cz... it means nothing!!!

When people are 60 + i wanna borrow a sin's account and 1v1 other sins, PLX! :wub:

Too bad tristan is a warrior >.< i want sin! :P

Deji, this server is my first server to play as a mage on :P and for the 3 days i played Edana i saved everyone severall times with 2hp left B) and got some kills myself too <3 ignition

chase

53 GiveMeUrLove LastAlliance Rogue Karus

Goblin Rogue Full Plate Armor Pauldron
    Goblin Rogue Plate Armor Pauldron
    Goblin Rogue Half Plate Pads
    Goblin Rogue Helmet
    Goblin Rogue Plate Gauntlet
    Goblin Rogue Boots
    Horn Crossbow +3

HornBow+3 pfft SB+7 better ?!

where do you see those stats? o0

KirbyKommando

sry bout the running in that 1v1 Schrotti but I use 240 MP pots for exping , and for some reason the longer I stay ingame the lower my frames are (had 8 fps).. We will do a real one later on

FaTaLiTy

lol karus has 1 rogue that deff macroed to lvl 60(i think he is lvl 60, because i was runing side to side and still being hit 400-500) and that is avengerboss, so he can go piss off. The only rogue i wudn't like to 1 v 1 atm is jaggededge he seems legit and good. Most of karus is noobs such a shame they come to me try me 1 v 1 c they get owned and run to their party zzzz. As for sK and that other archer dude i dont know but as soon as database hack these 2 had mirage, shard, and ixb and full chitins looks a bit sus. Btw gratz schrotti 55 .

SirAlex

Originally posted by FaTaLiTy
    lol karus has 1 rogue that deff macroed to lvl 60(i think he is lvl 60, because i was runing side to side and still being hit 400-500) and that is avengerboss, so he can go piss off. The only rogue i wudn't like to 1 v 1 atm is jaggededge he seems legit and good. Most of karus is noobs such a shame they come to me try me 1 v 1 c they get owned and run to their party zzzz. As for sK and that other archer dude i dont know but as soon as database hack these 2 had mirage, shard, and ixb and full chitins looks a bit sus. Btw gratz schrotti 55 .
    Duel me FaTaLiTy. I have dueled that sK guy when he was 55, he got raped like a girl... He knows no skill and have fuking duped gear and macroed level :angry:

About schrotti :wub: We have dueled today, he was on scrolls and his lvl 55 now ah.. i will teach him some combos today :lol:

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast