Success Rate Question ^^

This is a discussion on Success Rate Question ^^ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok guys, I have a +6 Wreath of erenion, but wanna get it to +7, my question is what is ...
Page: 1

Imhotep

Default Success Rate Question ^^

ok guys,

I have a +6 Wreath of erenion, but wanna get it to +7, my question is what is the chance of getting it to +7 with a trina and a bus, and as it is a 'unique item' would that increase the chance of it going +7 ?

No, youl brake it
    :lol:

Imhotep

IT WORKED

u can get that to +7 but ofc i cant get a raptor to +7 :x

Sweet

Grats :lol:

5DollahSuckySucky

i need help also. if i use trina and bus to make my shard +7 what r the chances

Lawless

High class weapons (barring unigues) have atrocious success rates after +5...period, likely to burn

Raptors and shards seem to be even more likely to burn...i can get glaves to +7 rather regulalrly (albeit more common) But raptors Pfft!!! good luck, put it in and pray if you have a backup weapon

If you call your parents to come visit u when u upgrade, strip yourself naked, toss some ashes over your body ( pine tree ashes work better ), dance old mowahawk indian mating ritual dance around your pc and after that drink 12 years old Bowmore whiskey bottle...

Now that was just preparation, after the whiskey start doing everything like backwards...Go bang your neighbours door and blame him stealing your whiskey...forget the fucking dance and mate your pc, same time u stare charon very intimate way. Now go your balcony and pee over trees, don't care if they are no pines...actually don't give a shit if there is no trees or balcony.

Burn your clothes and call your parents tell them to piss of because they disturb your upgradeing. Then go put item to upgrade box and don't give a shit what happens, because that is nothing compared what is gona happen to you tomorrow :P

IkoRia

hahahaha

hmm maybe will try that next time xD